What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
SPC Boner...

I also find it hilarious that the post says I'm strictly a tin guy but SPC is that good folks.. Next bulk buy will be Plum Pudding.
Do you keepp it in the ziplock or transfer it to a canning jar? If a jar...what size should I get for 16oz of tobacco(fluid ounces are different than weight in ounces)?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
I was able to fit it into a large Mason jar; a lot of pushing and packing was required though. I really think jars are the best option.
Thanks.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Snagged a miscellaneous lot of hand made Italian briars online. From listening to you all, seems the key in picking a pipe is to like the look, like the feel, and like the smoke. For not much more cost than the grab basket at my B&M, I like the look of these a lot more. I mean a LOT. Looks, check. I figure I can pick three or four that fit me the best for feel in hand and sell off the rest. Feel, check. And I hope of those three or four I smoke, I'll find one or two I prefer smoking. Time to get cracking on that smoke part! :)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Brian Doran(beans316 on YouTube) stubby poker off eBay. :thumbup: :thumbup:

He also threw in a few bowlfull's worth of Delta Mojo tobacco. :cool:

Last edited:

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Went down to Myrtle Beach over the weekend and visited SmokingPipes.com home store. Picked up a couple tins. The Escudo was dented and was only 7.80!

I'm in Myrtle too. Arrived yesterday. Planning on visiting Low Country and Nick's Cigars...

Very cool! Low County had some Tat Brown Labels on the shelf from 2007 and 2008! Not to mention Anjeos, Opus, and an amazing selection of pipe tobacco. Make sure to check out their dented tin section, a lot of great tobacco at a discount.

Nick's has a nice selection too. Had FFP, UF13 and all sizes Opus/Anjeo.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Went down to Myrtle Beach over the weekend and visited SmokingPipes.com home store. Picked up a couple tins. The Escudo was dented and was only 7.80!

I'm in Myrtle too. Arrived yesterday. Planning on visiting Low Country and Nick's Cigars...

Very cool! Low County had some Tat Brown Labels on the shelf from 2007 and 2008! Not to mention Anjeos, Opus, and an amazing selection of pipe tobacco. Make sure to check out their dented tin section, a lot of great tobacco at a discount.

Brown labels from 07-08? Dang do you know if they ship?

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0

Brown labels from 07-08? Dang do you know if they ship?
Yep they do! www.smokingpipes.com

Rating - 100%
19   0   0