What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I ordered one Bonfiglioli naked "Manager" pipe. He sent me a smaller one free of charge, threw in a pipe tool, and two stickers. Can't beat that for $40USD shipping included!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Honestly this is my first two tins, figured if I didn't like it somebody else would be interested, I've got so much open now it may be a bit before I crack one open

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

So I went a little overboard. A Rossi Rubio (made by sav and identical to the 320 but a lot lighter in weight) an Erik Nording block (apparently Nording no longer supplies these), a tin of Penzance (yes!), tin of Peterson Iris Flake, ounce of Mac Baren mature Virginia, 3 pipe rack, couple of Angel Shares, couple of Gurkhas Cellar Reserve (heard these were good but never liked the price tag, these were under 10 a piece), ElCenturion. The boxes are the general cigar gift pack boxes. Been wanting one to turn into an aging locker and scored these for 5 a piece.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I stopped smoking my pipes, and focused on cigars. I had a few tins sitting around from 2000. Wish I had bought more back then because I'd have a bunch of aged tobacco now.
How have you found the tobacco now? I guess if they're vacuum sealed humidity should be ok?

I have a tin of G.L. Pease Tribute from more than 10 years ago--very limited at the time so now it may be the only unopened tin in existence for all I know. I'd like to get back to pipe smoking so may have to open it soon.