What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
...I have a tin of G.L. Pease Tribute from more than 10 years ago--very limited at the time so now it may be the only unopened tin in existence for all I know...
GLP Tribute is no longer in production. It's supposedly a very good VA/Per that is sought after though (I've never tried it). I've seen 2 oz. tins of it from 01-02 sell in the $40-$50 range as recently as this year. Prolly aged to perfection by now. Crack that shit & fire it up, son! :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug today and got 2 bags stonehaven
and latest pipe purchased before xmas is Stanwell Royal Bark 760

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I stopped smoking my pipes, and focused on cigars. I had a few tins sitting around from 2000. Wish I had bought more back then because I'd have a bunch of aged tobacco now.
How have you found the tobacco now? I guess if they're vacuum sealed humidity should be ok?

I have a tin of G.L. Pease Tribute from more than 10 years ago--very limited at the time so now it may be the only unopened tin in existence for all I know. I'd like to get back to pipe smoking so may have to open it soon.
Yeah, it will still be good...better...if you never broke the seal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just bought a small ammount of hazlelnut from the local shop.
Review: not too bad, it wasnt as sweet as I thought. Havent fully made up my mind on it yet though. And the Local shops here dont have a large amount of variety, yet. Working on it though.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0