What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I ordered a Savinelli St. Nicholas 2013 320 pipe yesterday, 4oz of Grampa's Blend from Tobacco Grove, 2 tins of DE tobacco, and 2 tins of GL Pease tobacco.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered a Savinelli St. Nicholas 2013 320 pipe yesterday, 4oz of Grampa's Blend from Tobacco Grove, 2 tins of DE tobacco, and 2 tins of GL Pease tobacco.

from Smokingpipes.com? I was looking at that pipe last night and this morning it was gone. lol

Nice pick up either way.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

from Smokingpipes.com? I was looking at that pipe last night and this morning it was gone. lol

Nice pick up either way.
Yeah, that's where I ordered it. They had three 320 shapes available...

Last edited:

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Can't wait to try the new GL Pease Gaslight. I've heard some rave reviews. Also grabbed some Lagonda & Meridian. If you're a pipesmoker, you can never have too many Pease blends in your stash. Simply one of the best.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Nice pick up either way.
One left...

http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/savinelli/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=134280

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Nice pick up either way.
One left...

Oooh, I want!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Nice pick up either way.
One left...

Oooh, I want!
Do a search on their website using "nicholas" for all the pipe shapes available.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hey, if anyone is looking for a dead sexy briar, especially as a starter, look for alexander zavvos. dude out of greece, has a website, sells off e-bay under "alexander briar". he has apparently sold blocks before to sasquatch, the canadian carver, so he has decent raw material. his low ends may have fills, and if so are tiny, and they scale up to some impressive and underpriced higher grades.

i wanted to test drive it before i recommended, but i picked up a great looking rusticated (maybe blasted?) zulu. $40ish shipped, new, took 9 days to hit NKY from greece. i have put about a half dozen bowls through it, and decided it needed a billiard to keep it company. o)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just received my Jake Hackert pipe. It looks great, but there might be a problem with it. It looks like it has a small hairline fracture at the bottom of the bowl. It starts about 1/8" above the '3' in 2013. :( I'll let the more knowledgable take a look before I send it back.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Tandy Leather has a sale going on so I picked up some leather to make my hanging pipe rack. I made one about a month ago that I wasn't particularly happy with but this one came out a little better. I'm teaching myself so I screw up a lot. If I do another it will be better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Tandy Leather has a sale going on so I picked up some leather to make my hanging pipe rack. I made one about a month ago that I wasn't particularly happy with but this one came out a little better. I'm teaching myself so I screw up a lot. If I do another it will be better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nice maybe a tutorial or more pics on a post?