What's new

Your opinion on GOF cigars..

Coolhand

Resident River Rat
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It's weird coming into the forum after what was obviously some carnage ... I think there's been some posts deleted. Looks like I missed some e-drama. :rofl:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Son of a beeeeatch....I missed it. I swear guys I tried coaching him via PM with no response. I can't believe I tolerated thatguy all day to miss the fireworks. What a douche.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
So what did the cat drag in now?
You missed it man, you would have had a blast with this guy. he posted maybe 8 new threads on his first day and had no respect for anyone here. 18 year old punk who smokes only GOF that he buys on his dad's credit card.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Oh he'll probably be back.

Hate to show my age, but I really don't remember myself or any of the guys I knew being that bold at 18. :shame:

Whole new generation-:grinFU:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Simmer down kid's.:nono:

It's the 70/30 thing, just cause 30% wear their hats funny and can't pull their freakin pants up-doesn't mean the other 70% ape MTV as well.:disappoin

I'm sure that, being that your'e here associating with us fine upstanding smokers-you are safely in the 70 percentile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigger

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
OK, so other whan one person say they had some wrapper issues with a few of them and still a few othes saying they're too pricey, NO ONE has an opinion on them?!?!

I was hoping for something along the lines of really smooth, creamy. Heck, even a "They're damb good!" would suffice. But all i got was a bunch of banter about some 18 yr old punk.

Seriously, no thoughts on the God of Fire line?