What's new

Your opinion on GOF cigars..

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
ALL I smoke Is God of Fire. You can all take your cheap Dog Rockets and I'll just Buy more GOF with Daddy's Money!!!! Man you guys are stoked I'm here because otherwise I wouldn't know how great I am!!!

Sorry just had to revisit the douchery.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
OK, i know i won't make many friends by bringing this thread back up, but i have to, i just have to.

I smoked a GoF Carlitos Churchill over the weekend. One that i bought, one that i smoked after i'd had a steak dinner, which i too bought, which came after i got my hands all dirty while painting doors in my house, which i also bought, while i was smoking a cheap, but good $3 cigar, which agin, i bought with my own money.

Anhow, the GoF was Great! The taste was a lot like the Don Carlos Anniversario (I bought some) and also like the Opus X. Some have described it as a raisin flavor. I might agree. But whatever it is, it's good. I had ZERO burn problems with this stick. The wrapper was flawless and it held a sturdy 2 1/2" ash. Loved this cigar for about 85 minutes while drinking a good merlot that i bought with my own money that i earned while working at a job which i got all on my own.

If i were to have done a formal review, i would have to give it a 92...all on my own...

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
One that i bought, one that i smoked after i'd had a steak dinner, which i too bought, which came after i got my hands all dirty while painting doors in my house, which i also bought, while i was smoking a cheap, but good $3 cigar, which agin, i bought with my own money.
I get a laugh every time someone tops this thread.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
... i haven't had one, so i do not know! if it's anything like the opus, i love it!!

wait, i think that's what i said on post #4