What's new

Your opinion on Leftovers

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I sometimes let the stick die knowing I have to jump out of the car and relight within an hour or two. That's usually the only time I get to smoke something bigger than a corona or robusto.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ive tried to relight the next day and I just cant do it. Even cutting it a bit just leaves a bad taste. I will relight after a few minutes if it goes out from me getting interrupted but definitely not the next day anymore.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Yeah I can't relight either. Invest in some good PCs if you don't have the time. There are no shortage of good sticks out there and they can be smoked in 45 mins. I have a good amount of PCs for this sort of thing or sometimes just because I love the vitola I'll smoke one regardless of available time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't imagine doing this. I make it a point not to smoke unless I have time to enjoy the cigar I choose.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
I won't smoke a cigar I REALLY want unless I'm 100% sure I'll be uninterrupted. That way, if I have to put a stick down I don't feel bad about it- cause I ain't relighting it.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I hate when do that with my opus
Shawn I ever see you toss half an opus that I sent you ill personally (send Tim) to your house lay the smack down on your candy ass!
I edited this for a quicker beatdown
Shawns not an idiot he wouldn't pitch an opus haha especially in front of you two opus/ liga fiends
And he wouldn't post a picture of doing such a thing..... ya know, anywhere....

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've done it but you need to do a few things before relighting to at least give it a chance....let it almost smoke itself out and then purge it with a few puffs. Get your cutter and cut it back until you don't see any burnt area at all. If you want to leave it for the next day put it in a ziploc by itself and don't put it back into your humidor or you'll risk stinking it up. You won't get the same taste as before but you can at least get it to about 60% of what it was. Also, this is a reason why cigars come in vitolas for those who sometimes will have to leave their cigars. Robustos are popular for this.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've done it but you need to do a few things before relighting to at least give it a chance....let it almost smoke itself out and then purge it with a few puffs. Get your cutter and cut it back until you don't see any burnt area at all. If you want to leave it for the next day put it in a ziploc by itself and don't put it back into your humidor or you'll risk stinking it up. You won't get the same taste as before but you can at least get it to about 60% of what it was. Also, this is a reason why cigars come in vitolas for those who sometimes will have to leave their cigars. Robustos are popular for this.
I must smoke too slow. Robusto stake me like 1hr 30min. Lmao.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I meant this thread to hear your opinions on if you do it or not and why. Stop judging me for being gross you guys! Lmao. I should also clarify that this isn't an often thing I do. It's more of a way to salvage a good smoke that I was forced to stop. It works for me and I get almost the same flavors. To me anyways.