What's new

Your opinion on these smaller CC's

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I have read many reviews on the following smokes, but would love my fellow BOTLs opinions on them (especially recent releases). These particular smaller smokes have caught my attention lately.

Please describe your flavor experience in a short sentence. I'm gun shy. Push me over the edge.

• RASCC:
  • HUHC:
  • SCDLH EL Principe:

Thanks in advance for your help!

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
  • RASCC:
  • HUHC:
  • SCDLH EL Principe:
  • All day

was just now eyeballin the even smaller surprisingly touted - Petit Julieta

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
If you want something with more of a full flavor go RASCC, if you want more complexity/creaminess and medium type of cigar, go HUHC. I will vote HUHC all day long and just wish they were longer. lol

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
If you want something with more of a full flavor go RASCC, if you want more complexity/creaminess and medium type of cigar, go HUHC. I will vote HUHC all day long and just wish they were longer. lol
Thanks for the feedback Aloha!

I've read nothing but great things about the HUHC and the complexity/creaminess sounds perfect for me in the mornings.

The full flavor of the RASCC sounds alluring as well though....

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Thanks for the feedback Aloha!

I've read nothing but great things about the HUHC and the complexity/creaminess sounds perfect for me in the mornings.

The full flavor of the RASCC sounds alluring as well though....
Jason, pm inbound.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
RASCC - You know how you take a can of juice and add three cans of water? Thats the RASS. This is like if you only added half the water. Same kind of flavors, just more concentrated.
HUHC - Possible the world's greatest short smoke. Creamy, with some wood, leather, and twang. If it were a Churchill size, it would immediately become my permanent answer to the "if you could only smoke one cigar for the rest of your life" threads.
El Principe - somewhat rich in flavor, very complex, but solidly medium. Very good, but doesn't hold a candle to the first two. Not because it's bad, just because they're that good.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Not so much the flavor, but the inconsistency that I find myself plagued with. RASCC quality is always bad for me. Just unlucky I guess
Thanks, this is good info to consider.
I've ordered two boxes for splits in the past couple years, but they were both MUR coded and both were amazing. FWIW.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That's what I was thinking. I will be getting 2 for sure, in some form or another (25 count box, 5 count tins, singles). I like the hearing the discussion. Gives me the nudge I need. Thanks Cody

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
RASCC - You know how you take a can of juice and add three cans of water? Thats the RASS. This is like if you only added half the water. Same kind of flavors, just more concentrated.
HUHC - Possible the world's greatest short smoke. Creamy, with some wood, leather, and twang. If it were a Churchill size, it would immediately become my permanent answer to the "if you could only smoke one cigar for the rest of your life" threads.
El Principe - somewhat rich in flavor, very complex, but solidly medium. Very good, but doesn't hold a candle to the first two. Not because it's bad, just because they're that good.
Thanks for the descriptions! All three is the way to go.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
If Rascc ever get disc'od. I'm buying a master case. With some serious age they are beyond delish.
HUHC are only good when on imo.
El principe are good but only as a change up'r imo.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
If Rascc ever get disc'od. I'm buying a master case. With some serious age they are beyond delish.
HUHC are only good when on imo.
El principe are good but only as a change up'r imo.
Very similar sentiment. RASCC is probably one of my favorite cigars in all honesty. Great flavor and decent smoke time. The flavor I always associated with this and the RASS is "stewed fruit. "

The HUHC is great when it's top quality. More creamy and smooth than the RASCC. I've had these be hit and miss but graded purchases have been fantastic.

El Principe isn't really in the same space to me as the other two. I like them, but if I had a choice I'd take either of the first two, a party short, Monte 4 or a Reyes. Just my opinion though and based on just one box.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Very similar sentiment. RASCC is probably one of my favorite cigars in all honesty. Great flavor and decent smoke time. The flavor I always associated with this and the RASS is "stewed fruit. "

The HUHC is great when it's top quality. More creamy and smooth than the RASCC. I've had these be hit and miss but graded purchases have been fantastic.

El Principe isn't really in the same space to me as the other two. I like them, but if I had a choice I'd take either of the first two, a party short, Monte 4 or a Reyes. Just my opinion though and based on just one box.
"Stewed Fruit" sounds delicious. Thanks for the feedback! From all of the great responses, I've decided on a box of RASCC and 2 or 3 tins of HUHC.