What's new

Your opinion on these smaller CC's

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was lucky enough to be gifted with a fresh box of Habana Cohiba Panetelas from the owner of a Ferrari California during my time detailing professionally for Ferrari. I loved each one of those sticks. They were incredibly slow burners for their size, each lasting 45 minutes to over and hour.

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Outstanding (y) For me personally, I really like the HUHCs (not knocking the RASCC as I've never smoked one). I will be puling the trigger on another box very soon, only this time, I will attempt to not even open them for quite some time :D
Nice, good luck with that will power! I will be breaking a month long cigar fast with the half corona at this Saturday's beach herf.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Outstanding (y) For me personally, I really like the HUHCs (not knocking the RASCC as I've never smoked one). I will be puling the trigger on another box very soon, only this time, I will attempt to not even open them for quite some time :D
I'm going to try and resist temptation on the one you sent me for at least a few months....

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I will be puling the trigger on another box very soon, only this time, I will attempt to not even open them for quite some time :D
I'm going to try and resist temptation on the one you sent me for at least a few months....
Smoke 'em now. A few months won't make any difference, these are smoking great right off the truck.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Yeah, I just purchased another box of the HUHCs and I'm going to TRY and keep them down at least a year. Just like the 3 month old box that's almost gone...

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
If the RASCC doesn't blow you away, don't hesitate to put them (or at least some) away for a while. They WILL improve. The HUHC, I'm not so sure about. I've never had a fresh box that I felt needed to be set aside.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
If the RASCC doesn't blow you away, don't hesitate to put them (or at least some) away for a while. They WILL improve. The HUHC, I'm not so sure about. I've never had a fresh box that I felt needed to be set aside.
Thanks, great info! The RASCC are tasty now but I can definitely sense aging potential. I will set aside a few to age for sure.

Sal Serrano

Vancouver , Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read many reviews on the following smokes, but would love my fellow BOTLs opinions on them (especially recent releases). These particular smaller smokes have caught my attention lately.

Please describe your flavor experience in a short sentence. I'm gun shy. Push me over the edge.

• RASCC:
  • HUHC:
  • SCDLH EL Principe:

Thanks in advance for your help!
check out the Montecriisto open junior. Great flavor and a nice kick to it. It is great when time is short but with out compromising flavor and strength,