What's new

Your opinion on these smaller CC's

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Love all 3, but RASCC by far is the one I dind the best. Probably have gone the deepest of any cigar in my humidor on these. HUHC and Principes are neck and neck for me, I might pick one second today, and the other second tomorrow. Like many have said, can't go wrong with any of them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got hit with a HUHC in a blind sampler. I've never had one before. I've got a small selection of CCs, but have only ever smoked one to date (Montecristo #3). I'm glad to hear it's a good stick, I'm looking forward to it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been smoken HUHC this winter, love them. Picked up 6 Hoyo de Monterrey - Petit Robustos in a split and thinking of getting a box for next winter.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
RASCC hands down for me. Got a box that should be hitting the mailbox on Monday or Tuesday. I'll post up pics when it arrives to help push you over the edge.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For pies and preserves? Hehe.

Had a HUHC last night and it was fairly creamy with notes of woody cedar, and the underlying typical cuban profile, which I find hard to describe - almost like the sun soaked earth that the tobacco is grown in. A good short smoke if had at the right price. Can't say about the others though - I'm yet to try them!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
O.k. @oside here they are, just arrived today.

A box full of yummy. And they smell excellent !!!
Those look awesome, brother! Those wrappers have a nice color and sheen to them. I'm currently practicing financial responsibility..... but come April I'm picking up a box of these (RASCC) and a couple tins of HUHC. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the nudge!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Those look awesome, brother! Those wrappers have a nice color and sheen to them. I'm currently practicing financial responsibility..... but come April I'm picking up a box of these (RASCC) and a couple tins of HUHC. Thanks for the nudge!
They do indeed have a nice sheen. These were the handpicked sort that a certain place does.
As to the nudge, anytime, Im here to help....haha