What's new

YUMAHERF II

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i say your house! i can bring something to go w the pork. and i'm sure they'll be lots of beer brought.
Sounds good to me. Unless anyone has any other thoughts, lets say is my house. I will send out adress later. And I have a chunk of pork to throw on smoker as well. I have some homebrew too.
And Brando, you dont have to worry about the swearing, my wife curses like a sailor! ;) I hope Jeff doesnt get offended!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sounds good to me. Unless anyone has any other thoughts, lets say is my house. I will send out adress later. And I have a chunk of pork to throw on smoker as well. I have some homebrew too.
And Brando, you dont have to worry about the swearing, my wife curses like a sailor! ;) I hope Jeff doesnt get offended!
Oh he will. It'll be funny.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Bad news: I'm going to have to bow out. Car trouble has led to a financial constrain and family issues... (which really means, I've been working on my truck with @Iholmes, @sdbassman, and some other buddies for the last couple of weekends, leaving my wife with the kids, and she's ready to kill me.)

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Sorry gents but I have to bow out as well, found out this morning some legal issues need to be taken care of on Saturday and I cant reschedule them. Sucks because I was really looking forward to this sorry again guys

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Court appointed counseling, apparently they mean you have to do it before a certain date and I have to do the first one Saturday or they get very upset with me

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have this for current role call:

-sdbassman
-Iholmes
-jwintosh
-rfraser
-ltrog
One or two other locals

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok, just to get the appetite going, here is a pick of the brine for the chicken legs i am going to smoke.

Oh and the dry rub that i am putting on the pork and then throwing on my smoker in the morning

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk