• Boston Celtics

Votes: 39 51.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
I'll be rooting for the Celtics, but unfortunately, I think the Lakers win. Really wish there was another team to root for.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Houston, San Antonio, or Dallas are out; so I have to go for the Celtics.
Love San Antone

I hate Mark Cuban (9/11 Conspiracy), so I hate the Dallas Mavs.

Love the Cowboys though

I have been a long time Lakers Fan. I had Lakers Season Tickets through work (Caterpillar) for years. I never should have quit that job lol

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Lakers Baby! This is going to be fun kicking their ass this time around. I still laugh when I see that sissy Pierce lying on the floor like he had a season ending injury, gets carried out crying to the locker room, then as if miraculously comes out pumping his chest ready to play. What a joke that guy is. The Black Mamba is just the best player PERIOD! Hope yall seen him tear apart that team tonight. All I can say is WoW!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
The two shots that Kobe made during the final two minutes were amazing. And I can't stand the guy. Most clutch player in the league.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Seeing how the Celtics played against the magic makes me think that they dont have it this year. But I really have no opinion on the matter.

The post season is longer than the actual season it seems, and just about every team was in the playoffs.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I will keep this one relatively nice and clean and just say.

GO Celtics.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lakers Baby! This is going to be fun kicking their ass this time around.
Can't be any more fun than watching the Celts totally humiliating the Flakers by a 39pt differential in Game 6 2008 to take the trophy.

Honestly, I don't even care what happens this time around because that was the most awe-inspiring ass-whoopin' I've ever seen.

You can believe that Kobe will run roughshod over BOS, but most people assumed Lebron and then Dwight would do so as well. Now they're both sharing tee time with Dwayne. Big name superstars don't mean much around here.

Perhaps it's escaped notice that the Celts have closed every series this year at home, same as they did in 2008 (except for Conference final in DET). And that the Celts' current starting five are 7-0 in playoff series.

BEAT LA!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I'll be rooting for the Celtics, but unfortunately, I think the Lakers win. Really wish there was another team to root for.
I'll be rooting for the Lakers, but unfortunately, I think the Celtics win. Couldn't pick a better finals match up.

Seeing how the Celtics played against the magic makes me think that they dont have it this year. But I really have no opinion on the matter.

The post season is longer than the actual season it seems, and just about every team was in the playoffs.
Seeing how the Lakers played against the Suns makes me think that they dont have it this year.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Can't be any more fun than watching the Celts totally humiliating the Flakers by a 39pt differential in Game 6 2008 to take the trophy.

Honestly, I don't even care what happens this time around because that was the most awe-inspiring ass-whoopin' I've ever seen.

You can believe that Kobe will run roughshod over BOS, but most people assumed Lebron and then Dwight would do so as well. Now they're both sharing tee time with Dwayne. Big name superstars don't mean much around here.

Perhaps it's escaped notice that the Celts have closed every series this year at home, same as they did in 2008 (except for Conference final in DET). And that the Celts' current starting five are 7-0 in playoff series.

BEAT LA!
Granted you took it that year and that game was ugliness but if you're going to rely on a stat line to get you through this series....LOL then you will be sadly let down and can now throw all those game cards away that you worked so hard to fill out of every second of every game Boston played. Am I talking to the Bostons Schwab? Haha
Well a fiver of primos is what I'm willing to put down.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
The two shots that Kobe made during the final two minutes were amazing. And I can't stand the guy. Most clutch player in the league.
Just because you are a Giants fan doesn't mean you have to hate the Lakers also.....lol I understand hating the Dodgers.

I am just joking...I am from LA and I hate the Lakers. I just don't want to see those stupid flags flying from peoples cars again! So I am rooting for the Celtics also.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Just because you are a Giants fan doesn't mean you have to hate the Lakers also.....lol I understand hating the Dodgers.

I am just joking...I am from LA and I hate the Lakers. I just don't want to see those stupid flags flying from peoples cars again! So I am rooting for the Celtics also.
NICK! hatin on the Lakers! and just because you don't like the flags??? Maybe if you had a better reason, I could understand. oh, and how was the honeymoon?