• Boston Celtics

Votes: 39 51.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
mee too, but again these guys have dibs. I do not think the Celtics can win tomorrow night. But WTF clint? you are from SoCal.
Without getting into all of it, I just lost a lot of respect for the Lakers organization when they let Shaq go because they had to placate Kobe's crying. And when Shaq left, they lost some other great players as well.

A good office and coaching staff makes these things work out, instead of favoring one member of the team....and they didn't.

Sure, the Lakers have proven that they can win without Shaq, and Shaq is not the be all end all center to have ever played...It's just the principle.

I used to love my seats at the Forum, and at Staples, but just don't really care about them anymore.

Just my opinion.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I was never a huge Shaq fan. Kobe and Shaq were a good team for a while, but yeah Kobe got a bit craybaby on us. And it was better for everyone to move Shaq somewhere else. The team would not have been where it is now, had they let Kobe go, and kept Shaq.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I respect your opinion.

For me, the whole thing soured me, and I don't cheer for them anymore, nor will I give them my money.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Without getting into all of it, I just lost a lot of respect for the Lakers organization when they let Shaq go because they had to placate Kobe's crying. And when Shaq left, they lost some other great players as well.

A good office and coaching staff makes these things work out, instead of favoring one member of the team....and they didn't.

Sure, the Lakers have proven that they can win without Shaq, and Shaq is not the be all end all center to have ever played...It's just the principle.

I used to love my seats at the Forum, and at Staples, but just don't really care about them anymore.

Just my opinion.
You seem to have forgotten the part where every time Shaq ran down the court and demanded the team owner give him a raise. You don't call out the team owner in public and get a raise specially when you come in to every season fat and out of shape. I don't blame Kobe for what he did he is the hardest worker on the team and deserved to be the man.

Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Thank you Lakers for a great season! It was an ugly game 7 but a wins a win. Size up them rings boys. Keltics go size up your prescription to ease the pain from the ass kicking the Lakers delivered.!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Terrible game, but I did enjoy the 4th quarter. Lakers didn't deserve to win that one, but I suppose the Celtics deserved it even less. They looked tired down the stretch.

I've always wondered why Bostonians pronounce the word Selt(ic) when the rest of the world pronounces it Kelt(ic) unless they are referring to that basketball team.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Terrible game, but I did enjoy the 4th quarter. Lakers didn't deserve to win that one, but I suppose the Celtics deserved it even less. They looked tired down the stretch.

I've always wondered why Bostonians pronounce the word Selt(ic) when the rest of the world pronounces it Kelt(ic) unless they are referring to that basketball team.
Bill Simmons of ESPN does a live game chat he gave the Lakers stats through 3qtrs and stated "I don't know whats more embarrassing Lakers winning with the horrible shooting percentages or the Celtics loosing this game"
As a Celtic fan the way they played that 4th Qtr they did not deserve to win.
My favorite thing of the night was Michael Jordan's son calling out Kobe on his twitter page
"NO ONE...And I mean NO ONE should EVER com par kobe Bryant to my dad an say that he is anywhere near close to my dad He's jagging this game"

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Terrible game, but I did enjoy the 4th quarter. Lakers didn't deserve to win that one
It was one of the best defensive games I have ever seen. Celtics were amazing on D. They kept Kobe in check. That is not easy to do.

The Lakers as always pulled it out in the last few minutes.

Can you say 3peat?

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
LOL 95% of Americans pronounce Chaps with the "Ch".

The word is actually pronounced "Shaps" with a "Sh"

Useless Cowboy Trivia

The word comes from Chaparral also pronounced with a "Sh"

Chaps are designed to protect your legs from chaparral when you are working cows.

Every real cowboy knows this.

I guess it has nothing to do with basketball. I will shut up now. :grin: