• Los Angeles Lakers

Votes: 37 48.7%
  • Boston Celtics

Votes: 39 51.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Paul pierce may have been right....this might just end in Boston! No need to come back to LA!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

With these referees ?????

I wish, but what are the odds Ray Allen and Paul Pierce bomb that badly again?

Good to see Derek Fisher carry the team in the 4th quarter, but the Lakers offense looked terrible, while the Celts were getting easy baskets.

Somethings gotta be done about this reviewing the out-of-bounds, but not allowing for the foul committed.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

With these referees ?????

I wish, but what are the odds Ray Allen and Paul Pierce bomb that badly again?

Good to see Derek Fisher carry the team in the 4th quarter, but the Lakers offense looked terrible, while the Celts were getting easy baskets.

Somethings gotta be done about this reviewing the out-of-bounds, but not allowing for the foul committed.
i agree with the review thing. if the rules allow for calls to happen after the fact, they should be across the board. but then again, that might open up a huge can of worms. imagine if in the replay a dude on the bench got up and yelled or pointed or whatever at the ref. he could end up with a t. thoughts?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wait, I lost track. Are the Finals still going on? Since the last post, I'd assume that LA has completed their sweep of the Celtics at home. Kobe is unstoppable!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Wait, I lost track. Are the Finals still going on? Since the last post, I'd assume that LA has completed their sweep of the Celtics at home. Kobe is unstoppable!
I guess you should have taken the bet then....I never saidf Lakers would win in 4-5. But now we are coming back home, so let's see what happens. Boston has been playing good ball, but the Lakers are capable of beating them, they just have to show up with thier Game faces on.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Celts are up 3-2 going back to LA. Kobe's on fire rest of his team has yet to show up for the finals
Sounds like 08 finals.. The lakers are the exact same team if baynum is not a force, gasol can't handle the abuse that Perkins hands out when he's forced to play center, Perkins moves him out from he's position in the post.. No baynum.. Celtics close this out in 6

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sounds like 08 finals.. The lakers are the exact same team if baynum is not a force, gasol can't handle the abuse that Perkins hands out when he's forced to play center, Perkins moves him out from he's position in the post.. No baynum.. Celtics close this out in 6
I'm a big fan of Doc letting Kobe do his thing. Sure he's gonna get his and explode like he did last night but if your shutting down the rest of the guys let him have his 40. I thought Gasol had gotten some toughness the first few games but after the refs finally let these guys play some playoff basketball thats where the series shifted IMO.
Great series either way I'm glad to see it so competitive.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
wow, this is a great game for LA so far....not sure where the Celtics from the last game are, but I like this celtics team much better

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I know cigar cowboy has been looking for a bet, so I'll give him 1st crack, but if you want to bet another 5er on the celtics, I'll take the Lakers.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Celtics win the series

...any takers?
I know cigar cowboy has been looking for a bet, so I'll give him 1st crack, but if you want to bet another 5er on the celtics, I'll take the Lakers.
mee too, but again these guys have dibs. I do not think the Celtics can win tomorrow night. But WTF clint? you are from SoCal.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
:hysterica

You're on homeboy. I am in for a 5er of premiums.

1 Flying Pig
1 Tat Black Tubo
1 Tat Cojonu 2006
1 Skull & Bones
1 LFD Chisel 2008

What you got?
Lemme see what I have here...

>shuffle shuffle<

Swisher Sweets "Crumbly Filler Especial" from 2010
White Owl 'Lil Crappy Limited Release from 2009 (talk about age!!)
Rocky Patel Extra Soaked and Dyed Wrapper

...Shall I continue?