What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
As the guys who posted above that was the clear point to my post. Then he states why he is here. Look at his posts, not one intro just all about drew estate and botl cigars. I hope I'm wrong and you stick around but the way things look I doubt that... Just my opinion though.

Enough negativity for one night

White smoke and long ashes fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Can't wait to try these. Liked the CG that came out a couple of months ago. Hopefully, get it tomorrow.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
So I just placed an order for a second box. Wondering if this is ok? Thought it would be thinking that this is the second 'public offering' of the coronas. I would think Tim would rather have a BOTL have a 2nd box rather than some dude off the street? In all fairness, I'll end up bombing most of them anyways! Anyone want to comment on my logic?

KK33

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
So I just placed an order for a second box. Wondering if this is ok? Thought it would be thinking that this is the second 'public offering' of the coronas. I would think Tim would rather have a BOTL have a 2nd box rather than some dude off the street? In all fairness, I'll end up bombing most of them anyways! Anyone want to comment on my logic?

KK33
I feel ya!
Same boat here.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0

KK33
I find your logic sound.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
if tim has an issue, the order will be refused, and your payment refunded. BUT you waited until "open stock", so i think (and hope) it's fair game. good luck with it!

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Guys I know everyone is excited and I have the USPS doing konga lines picking up boxes for shipping as well as my e-mail inbox being flooded. Everything will get out first of all and Eric and I really appreciate it. enjoy the smokes but some of the things we have done are at the request of DE as they want us to share the share with everyone. You will see what I mean in the near future. Unfortunately JD was in Japan when these got available to me so things got a bit backlogged but we are working as hard as we can to get everything out in a responsible manner. If there are any questions please feel free to email me or pm and I WILL get back to you as I have always done as far as I know and my mailbox shows. There will be an e-mail when it is open season but please let's not get greedy as then I will have to shut it down. I really appreciate all the patience and support with this and above all enjoy the cigars.

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Guys I know everyone is excited and I have the USPS doing konga lines picking up boxes for shipping as well as my e-mail inbox being flooded. Everything will get out first of all and Eric and I really appreciate it. enjoy the smokes but some of the things we have done are at the request of DE as they want us to share the share with everyone. You will see what I mean in the near future. Unfortunately JD was in Japan when these got available to me so things got a bit backlogged but we are working as hard as we can to get everything out in a responsible manner. If there are any questions please feel free to email me or pm and I WILL get back to you as I have always done as far as I know and my mailbox shows. There will be an e-mail when it is open season but please let's not get greedy as then I will have to shut it down. I really appreciate all the patience and support with this and above all enjoy the cigars.

Tim, the cigars are amazing!!! Even ROTT! Thanks for you, Eric, and JD putting these awesome smokes out there!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Thanks for the response Tim. And thank you, Eric and JD for providing these cigars to us as well. Much appreciated. Still blows my mind that JD kindly makes these cigars for us to share here.

Thx again,

KK33

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Thanks for the response Tim. And thank you, Eric and JD for providing these cigars to us as well. Much appreciated. Still blows my mind that JD kindly makes these cigars for us to share here.

Thx again,

KK33
+1. I'm gonna have to ration these now lol. It's awesome to be smoking an AMAZING cigar that has BOTL on the band! I had so many people ask me what I was smoking tonight lol

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Mine were waiting for me when I got home last night. I was going to wait a couple of weeks before trying one, but I think I am going to light on up tonight.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Can't wait for my order to be marked "shipped" I check multiple times a day. .....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk