What's new

2013 BOTL HERF - August 3 6 to 11 PM Ventura California

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Like a great poet once said

"Well, I woke up this morning, I got myself a beer / Well, I woke up this morning, and I got myself a beer / The future's uncertain, and the end is always near.

Let it roll baby roll."

I'm ready for another great day! LET'S DO THIS!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Sunday HERF Breakfast @ 10am

Main Street Restaurant and Steak House
3159 E. Main Street
Ventura CA

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Great food, great brothers and great memories from old and new brothers and sisters. Thanks go out to Chuck and his incredible wife, Pat, for opening their home to us, as well as Eric for giving us an outlet to share our passions with, as well as create friendships. Besides the great cigars, food, libations, poker and memories, I am thankful to call folks brothers.

I know some will be leaving So Cal tomorrow, but you guys are always welcome here. Safe journeys and see you soon.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great time !!!!!.......Thanks Chuck and Pat for hosting...Terrifice event and ya'll did a great job...Thanks to all the "Brothers" for making the trip and making it all happen...Travel safe guys and we'll see ya "Beach Herf"!!!!!!!!!!!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Finally made it home after picking up the kids.

Thanks again for everyone who made it possible, and thanks to everyone for making it what it was-nothing short of awesome. It was great to put some faces to names, and it was great to see what jdog did to his face this morning.

Sorry I flaked in the sandwich detail. Next time, I swear.

:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thanks to Chuck and everyone for the great hospitality. I'm glad my Dad and I made the trip up there. Great to put faces to the crazy names, haha. We'll see ya at the beach Herf!!!

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks to all who invested in making it a great get together, fun was had by all and we appreciate you making all of us San Diego folks feel welcome.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Just got home. Chuck, Pat, what an incredible job! You all know how to throw a hell of a party... Four days worth! What a blast! Great seeing everyone again! Great meeting all the new folk!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
and it was great to see what jdog did to his face this morning.
LMFAO... good times brother. The San Diego crew certainly left the impression!

Big shout out to CWS & E for facilitating an amazing time and Cigar Cowboy for organizing a few activities! I may have to go to one of SoCal's periodical beach HERF.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
and it was great to see what jdog did to his face this morning.
LMFAO... good times brother. The San Diego crew certainly left the impression!

Big shout out to CWS & E for facilitating an amazing time and Cigar Cowboy for organizing a few activities! I may have to go to one of SoCal's periodical beach HERF.
Angry Bill and I worked together on the golf. Thanks Bill!

The beach HURFs are very fun too!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Always a place for you in san Diego, JDog. And Sean grows some good limes at his place if u ever run short, lol.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Well, dropped Boppa and JDog at Burbank at 6AM. The house is kinda quiet. I need a cigar. Thanks for coming out guys.
Beach herf!!!