What's new

2013 BOTL HERF - August 3 6 to 11 PM Ventura California

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Chuck/Pat
The BoM/BOTL Herf was Outstanding, Had a great time with All the BoM that showed, Sat's BBQ was soooooo good, It was a great place to have a good old campfire Hoedown.... Thanks to ALL the BOTL's that showed, N ALL the BoM (Can't wait till next Year) ........
Special Thanks to CWS and His Wife (Pat) for putting up with us and letting us take over his home....Thanks Pat/Chuck

Now it back to reality, I made it back to SC at 1230 today safe n sound, unpack, repack and head to Mesa AZ in the morning.......
Chuck is right , Time for a cigar .................

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Great food, great brothers and great memories from old and new brothers and sisters. Thanks go out to Chuck and his incredible wife, Pat, for opening their home to us, as well as Eric for giving us an outlet to share our passions with, as well as create friendships. Besides the great cigars, food, libations, poker and memories, I am thankful to call folks brothers.
This about sums it up for me.

It was great getting to meet so many fine BOTL's. Also, a big thanks to Billy and Big Oil for setting up the golf part of the HERF. I don't think I'll be smoking for at least a week though as my palette is shot.

Pocket Rockets baby!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Not sure what more else could be said that hasn't been covered multiple times.

A huge thanks to Chuck and Pat for hosting us and taking good care of everyone.
And a thank you to Bill and Michael with the golf/poker setups as well as Jeff for driving me to/fro the airport.

Beautiful weather all week. Very informative and nice bourbon tasting and dinner Thursday.
Awesome trip over to Firestone Walker Barrelworks on Friday afternoon followed by a solid mini herf.
Great freakin' times in TO singing BOTL Blues on Saturday afternoon.
And of course the fantastic (the people, property, cigars and food/drinks) at Saturday HERF.
Finally wrapped up by a much needed breakfast on Sunday and smoke afterwards at Chuck's.

Great to see old friends and meet new ones. And I will never look at a lime the same way again...

botlherf13_1.jpg

botlherf13_2.jpg

botlherf13_3.jpg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks again for the great herf. Special shout out to Chuck and Pat for being such amazing hosts. I had a great time getting to meet you all and can't wait for the beach herf!

Oh, jDog...this ones for you:

imgres.jpeg

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
For the record, my cousin the Ophthalmologist, said that lime juice is not bad for your eyes. He strongly advises against doing it because it will sting, but it shouldn't hurt your vision if done in moderation. Also, he isn't sure there are any health benefits.

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Glad to have the doctors word Sean.

With that said, it means we may be applying peer pressure on a few more of you next time a herf comes round.... Jeff, you may be up next.