What's new

8ball in Hershey PA, updated pics of the fun!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Guys, I'll be in Elizabeth town/hershey PA from 8/1 to 8/8 camping at a KOA. The wife has given me the green light to do some herfing while I'm away. I've made plans with @pete hanford to head over to the CI Hamburg superstore on Friday 8/7 approx 2pm or so. I just have to make sure I'm back at the campground around 8pm. I'd love it if some other brothers could swing by to meet up. I also don't mind driving if anyone in the Hershey area wants to car pool.
Small chance I may be able to sneak out on another day for a couple of hours max. I'll be in the dog house if I'm away from my family for too long during this trip. I'm also thinking of making a pilgrimage to Boswells.
@Tim H @Bondo 440

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I wish I could make it. I'd take the 3 hour drive for the day and herf. Work getting in the way of my fun. :banghead:
I hear ya. Arriving on a Saturday and leaving the following Sunday takes weekends out of the mix for me, unfortunately.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
If you go to the Tobacco Company let me know I am less than a mile away.
This is a possibility, but it would have to be a quick robusto or toro. Is there anything around there for my wife and kids to do, like shopping or anything? I'm guessing it's in Harrisburg, right? What's your availability like?

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
There isnt much nearby. I should be pretty available for a bit on Thursday and Friday nights.

Not much to do near the cigar shop for wife/kids unless you are talking grocery shopping.
Dang man, I'm probably out for that. After talking to my wife I can tell its probably not a great idea. Leaving her with a 5 and 8 year old isn't going to go over so well. We've been butting heads lately, so I don't want to push it. Can you make it on Friday? I'll even drive if you want to meet up somewhere close to me.