What's new

8ball in Hershey PA, updated pics of the fun!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
The ability to make it your direction depends on when I can escape work on Friday. Traffic around the area is pretty rough in the afternoons and sometimes worse than average on Fridays. I am usually lucky to get out and on my way home around 1700.

If the wife doesn't mind hitting up the outlet mall 10 minutes away there is that. I was thinking about something to do in the immediate vicinity of the cigar shop which there is not much.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The ability to make it your direction depends on when I can escape work on Friday. Traffic around the area is pretty rough in the afternoons and sometimes worse than average on Fridays. I am usually lucky to get out and on my way home around 1700.

If the wife doesn't mind hitting up the outlet mall 10 minutes away there is that. I was thinking about something to do in the immediate vicinity of the cigar shop which there is not much.
Sorry, brother, looks like I now have only one day to herf. We decided to do two days at Hershey park, so my week is pretty much tapped.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Guys, im officially here in PA but have sporadic Internet and phone signal. Let's plan on CI at 2pm on friday. I'll describe what I'm wearing before hand. @pete hanford Pete, if you want to carpool and meet somewhere, let me know.

@Bondo 440
where is @Tim H ?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Guys, im officially here in PA but have sporadic Internet and phone signal. Let's plan on CI at 2pm on friday. I'll describe what I'm wearing before hand. @pete hanford Pete, if you want to carpool and meet somewhere, let me know.

@Bondo 440
where is @Tim H ?
@8ball
WE WANT TIM H
WE WANT TIM H
WE WANT TIM H
WE WANT TIM H

Schweet! If you don't look like a cat wearing a purple hat, I may be upset.
I'll be wearing a TOP CAT shirt, just for the occasion.. (y)LOL

Last edited: