What's new

8ball in Hershey PA, updated pics of the fun!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I actually only drank small batch stuff, but they were all excellent. The India pale lager was very very different compared to an ale. Great stop and picked up the case and a t for myself and the wife. I'm hitting a home run so far on this trip, but the acaa museum has been my favorite so far and picked up 3 t's for $22. Alot of old timers there that are super friendly and I could've spent hours talking to them if it wasn't for the little ones.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
@8ball I go to John Hay cigars every amish country visit. I sent a bunch of sticks up to Jason a while back. They're ok smokes I'd definitely call them yard 'gars for sure. Or give to someone who doesn't smoke too often or at all.
yeah, I was a little unimpressed with the store, they had a lot of budget ci stuff scattered around. The ones I picked up were the ambassador series I think. They were $6 or so each. Kinda dissapointed if they are only yard gars. I guess inflation goes up in amish country, like that horrid cd I found yesterday.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
yeah, I was a little unimpressed with the store, they had a lot of budget ci stuff scattered around. The ones I picked up were the ambassador series I think. They were $6 or so each. Kinda dissapointed if they are only yard gars. I guess inflation goes up in amish country, like that horrid cd I found yesterday.
They're apparently made with local amish tobacco. You've probably passed a whole bunch of curing barns and fields of it along the way. Of course, that fascinated me lol.

I got a box maybe 2 years ago. I think I did mix and match of all different kinds. I smoked maybe half the box I think then shipped some upstate to Jason.

IMHO, I enjoyed them because they were local. Not a big name brand. I actually enjoyed their vanilla cigar. It was quite tasty. I forgot the name unless it was just "vanilla."

Maybe they might get better with age...

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
They're apparently made with local amish tobacco. You've probably passed a whole bunch of curing barns and fields of it along the way. Of course, that fascinated me lol.

I got a box maybe 2 years ago. I think I did mix and match of all different kinds. I smoked maybe half the box I think then shipped some upstate to Jason.

IMHO, I enjoyed them because they were local. Not a big name brand. I actually enjoyed their vanilla cigar. It was quite tasty. I forgot the name unless it was just "vanilla."

Maybe they might get better with age...
They're actually good yard gars...Amish sticks -- who knew?! o_O

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Took my daughter to a Harrisburg Senators game last night since she wanted to see a game after my son and I went to the Orioles game on Sunday. Pretty impressive for double A ball. I didn't expect that many people, but it was a busy night.

What a cutie! (Your daughter, not you...:LOL:)