What's new

8ball in Hershey PA, updated pics of the fun!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Had a great day at hershey park again today. I'd suggest the 2 day pass for anyone going. Today was rides only, no waterpark. My daughter agreed to go on the super dooper looper which was real special, because that was the first inverted coaster I ever went on back in the 80's with my old man. She was iffy afterwards but she liked that more than the comet which is a little rough.

the biggest surprise was my son. I tried too early to get him into coasters and I think that made him scared. He's a cautious little dude, but he fell in love with some higher thrill rides then he's used to, like sitting in the back of the pirate. He agreed to ride the looper with me, so now both my kids rode the first upside down coaster I rode as a kid.
I can't wait to tell my dad.. He was a coaster junkie that convinced me to ride everything until 2 heart attacks and a mini stroke forced him into retirement (I sadly had to retire him since he still wanted to do them even with chest pains).
the highlight of my riding was right at the end. At 9:30 I rode fahrenheit by myself (kids too small). Amazing. At night, you can see nothing and the left hill was 90 degrees. I tried to see the top of the lift but I didn't know I reached the top till the car in front started to tip down. Amazing coaster and great times so far. This has been a great vaca destination and I'm glad I've been able to share our adventures with you guys. Thanks for watching.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
@Bondo 440 , Pete is running a little late so we're gonna drive separate. I should be there around 2pm. Navy blue troegs shirt, navy blue Harrisburg Senators hat.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
hey dude will you take payments on that car....roflmfao
Yeah what the frik ? LOL
Strange number rang my phone twice so finally I take the call and this guy that looked at my Cutlass wants to buy it and make payments. I told him no thanks, he would have to find someone else to finance him, not me. I then proceeded to tell him I was in the middle of a "business meeting" and had to go. :joyful: