What's new

8ball reviews an acid collectors tin (yikes)

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Cool reviews. I like that your giving them a chance by not comparing them to your normal smokes, feel like that is why they get such a bad rap. Had a kuba kuba for the first time awhile back and after the intesnse sweetness died down a bit was pretty enjoyable. I'd love to give the maduro a shot though been smoking a lot of them lately and your reviews on it sounded delicious with the black cherry.
the atom maduro was great. I would easily store a 5 pack of some of the better ones. My main complaint is that it seems most guys hate these but yet the whole line is pretty expensive .

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My main complaint is that it seems most guys hate these but yet the whole line is pretty expensive .
Yeah it is. I don't know about other b&ms but my local sells a ton of these which I can understand since they are easier to smoke for a new cigar smoker, and that instantaneous "i taste flavors" factor.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
the atom maduro was great. I would easily store a 5 pack of some of the better ones. My main complaint is that it seems most guys hate these but yet the whole line is pretty expensive .
Great thread 8ball! Love it!
I would be happy to donate the one Acid I actually like to smoke on occasion for your review, Acid Opulence 3. It is also a maduro so it may score better than the Atom Maduro. Just PM me and provide your addy...

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Great thread 8ball! Love it!
I would be happy to donate the one Acid I actually like to smoke on occasion for your review, Acid Opulence 3. It is also a maduro so it may score better than the Atom Maduro. Just PM me and provide your addy...
Hmmm, I never smoked the 3, but it's all good man. I've been really slacking on smoking my remaining sticks.

beep beep

:D
You bastard :smuggrin:

I'll take the Acid challenge! Which tin set is it that I need to get. I bet I can get through them all in one day
I think the tins are the same, but the selection changes. Famous was probably the best with the botl discount code.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
OK, I will probably regret this, but I will try and find one and get it on its way.
They really are not that bad, but you really have to be in the mood for them. I keep them in a small humidor, so I always forget. I'll try and do another review soon.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
They really are not that bad, but you really have to be in the mood for them. I keep them in a small humidor, so I always forget. I'll try and do another review soon.
Well, I guess I will find out how not bad they are all in a row...... Tin is ordered
I should have made it a Liga challenge instead of an Acid challenge.
Can't wait to see the rest of your review when you find the time to get back to them...

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
While I had every intention of reviewing another acid this weekend, I've been dealing with a nasty cold. However, here is a teaser from the bomb that @SharkyZiff sent me.

he sent me two of these, so I'm gonna review this later on. I will say this though, the infusion is toned down and I'm enjoying it. And, I'm not just saying this since it was giftedto me. Thanks, Joel.
Another update: I'm coming to the end of bioshock infinite. What a fun game.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Good idea smoking that one since you have two. Your Sharky bomb got me in the mood to find me some Tabak !
I've had them in a sampler before, they are a little cheaper than the Java Latte.
Those #3 smoke you have there I have never seen before in my life.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
While I had every intention of reviewing another acid this weekend, I've been dealing with a nasty cold. However, here is a teaser from the bomb that @SharkyZiff sent me.

he sent me two of these, so I'm gonna review this later on. I will say this though, the infusion is toned down and I'm enjoying it. And, I'm not just saying this since it was giftedto me. Thanks, Joel.
I just finished the game recently. The ending is a nice mind fuck though once you try to truly understand it.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Eric,
Glad you enjoyed your first Acid Opulence 3! Looking forward to the Acid reviews when you are back to full speed.

Taking notes... Eric likes Xbox... Gamer...
I wonder if there have ever been an Xbox bomb on this forum...
Hmmm.... Interesting... ;)

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I just finished the game recently. The ending is a nice mind fuck though once you try to truly understand it.
Ha, I finished eternal sonata before this, I had to read through different forums to understand it.
Eric,
Glad you enjoyed your first Acid Opulence 3! Looking forward to the Acid reviews when you are back to full speed.

Taking notes... Eric likes Xbox... Gamer...
I wonder if there have ever been an Xbox bomb on this forum...
Hmmm.... Interesting... ;)
Ever since I joined Xbox gold, I've been loaded with games to play. One of these days I'll move up to next gen. I really want to play the new fallout. I loved both 3 and new Vegas.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ha, I finished eternal sonata before this, I had to read through different forums to understand it.

Ever since I joined Xbox gold, I've been loaded with games to play. One of these days I'll move up to next gen. I really want to play the new fallout. I loved both 3 and new Vegas.
Oh, heck yes... Fallout 4 is the only game I have pre-ordered this year for Xbox One. I cannot wait!!
I would hate to admit how many hours I actually logged on Fallout 3 & New Vegas combined...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Fallout 4 is the only reason I am considering an Xbox One. The only games I play these days are the Bethesda releases and Assassin's Creed series.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Good idea smoking that one since you have two. Your Sharky bomb got me in the mood to find me some Tabak !
I've had them in a sampler before, they are a little cheaper than the Java Latte.
Those #3 smoke you have there I have never seen before in my life.
Back to cigars...
I think the Acid Opulence 3 is a Cigars International exclusive so you will only find them at CI's affiliated websites...
CI, Cigar.com, PipesandCigars, CBid, etc.
Cheers! :cigar:

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Dude, you're not kidding about that ending. Took me 5 times to beat that final battle on the deck. I'm thinking of an acid tonight if my wife allows.