• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
then 9
then undercrown

love the UC fot the availability, and price, but sheer quality to quality, it is still the kid brother of the three. don't get me wrong, i can still smoke the crap out of some UC!

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
My favorite was the 9 until last night when i smoked a feral pig!!! Really like the Undercrown as well. T52s are good butprobably my least favorite of all LP.

Thecatch83

I smoke Opus like candy!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm a maduro whore so #9, UC, and T52......I would take any of the three and like other brothers have said, I'm really enjoying the complexity and flavor profile of the UC robusto's!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I've smoked 4 Undercrowns in the last week, which tied my record (Cromagnon) of the most times I've smoked the same stick in a short period. The Undercrowns just work perfectly for me as a 2nd cigar of the day after something medium-or-less in the morning. Even so, if you count them as an LP, they'd be my 10th favorite option.

But overall, my preference are:

#9 Flying Pig
T52 Flying Pig
FFP
T52 (with age, especially Toros)
UF-4
#9 (with age, especially Toros)
Dirty Rat (with age)
T52 (fresh)
L40
Undercrown
Dirty Rat (fresh)
#9 (fresh)

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Lately I have been hitting my UC's hard. There is a aroma the UC gives off that hits me like crack. I adore the T52 an my least favorite of the three is the #9.

Tapatalk makes me wet.....

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
every retailer is sold out.....only way is a brother trade or pay pal transaction in the black market!
From what I know this is not as limited of a release as the other pigs. There will be continuous shipments. Here in Texas, I saw some at the Specs liquor store in my tiny town.

I prefer the undercrown to the other lines. Seems to be more sweetness. The Feral Pig is the best cigar I have had from Drew Estate. The Dirty Rat is a close second.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
#9 for me. All that cedar flavor... I much preferred it to the two T52s I've smoked.

The Feral Pig was amazing, really wish I had more of those, but they're a special occasion cigar. Way to much for a normal kind of smoking experience, it's the kind of cigar I'd want to smoke at a party, cause even with all the distractions, it would make me pay attention to it!

For me it would be:
FFP
Undercrown
Dirty Rat
T52

Still haven't tried the L40, A, or the UF (can't remember the number, it was originally the JD40 I think)

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Oh I don't mind, I'm all in favor of people offering opinions. :) And it's been awhile since I've read this whole thread so wasn't meaning to pick on one person. Just struck me as odd. Just curious mostly. My apologies for the thread jack actually.