What's new

A place for fishing!!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
There’s a lot of anglers on here. Post up your catches everyone. Old, new, big, small, salt, fresh, all are welcome. Here’s a few of mine from over the years.
View attachment 119835 View attachment 119836 View attachment 119837 View attachment 119838 View attachment 119839 View attachment 119840 View attachment 119841 View attachment 119843 View attachment 119845 View attachment 119848
Someone likes taking pictures lmao some of those looked like pretty good sized catches.. the shark is not a option and I’m glad to see that canoe is a one person operation

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Anyone been getting out lately? With all this rain we've been getting in the North East I've only managed to hit the water a few times since the beginning of August. I'm having withdrawals

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Anyone been getting out lately? With all this rain we've been getting in the North East I've only managed to hit the water a few times since the beginning of August. I'm having withdrawals
every weekend !! rain, wind or fog :(

I'm gonna try to get out Sunday, not sure what the target is yet. I'm not sure I can deal with the bumper boats associated with the fall Albie run. That pretty much rules out salt water on a nice Sunday. I may just go find a quiet lake somewhere.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Not lately. Been catching up on work around the house & yard since the weathers cooled off a little bit. I’m starting to change gears & getting ready for hunting season. Bow season opens the 15th here.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
every weekend !! rain, wind or fog :(

I'm gonna try to get out Sunday, not sure what the target is yet. I'm not sure I can deal with the bumper boats associated with the fall Albie run. That pretty much rules out salt water on a nice Sunday. I may just go find a quiet lake somewhere.
Seriously! This transition from 90* weather straight to 60's made me feel like we missed fall already.
My instagram feed has been nuts with people crushing albies, I haven't been out that way in a few months but I'm sure its a zoo. Goodluck if you head out, any decent bass/trout lakes out your way?

Was out last weekend for a little while hanging with the ‘rents. Nothing much in quality but they we abitin’
View attachment 122332 View attachment 122333
Any fishing is good fishing, especially when spent with family.

Not lately. Been catching up on work around the house & yard since the weathers cooled off a little bit. I’m starting to change gears & getting ready for hunting season. Bow season opens the 15th here.
That seems to be the trend, a lot of people move to the woods this time of year up here too. Meat in the freezer>fishing.