What's new

A place for fishing!!!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
For the love of all that is good and holy anyone who ice fishes please make sure the ice is thick enough. We had someone here last week drown because they thought (through what logic I cant figure out) that we had thick enough ice....honestly idk how they got out as far as they did because they broke it all up during the rescue
THIS! SO MUCH THIS! WE HAVE LOTS OF PEOPLE DIE ON THE ICE HERE EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!

Ice is misleading. This was last year almost 2ft of crystal clear ice. Looks like much less which is why people get confused

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
We have an easy 8-10 in my area. Been out twice and plan to spend most of my free time over the holidays chasing panfish. Caught enough for 2 meals so far. I will post some pics of my new Otter Lodge X-Over. Very warm !
Awesome!!! Post up some fish pics too!!!

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Fishing for Crappies has been pretty good for nice eater size fish. 10 to 12” fish. Should have left the seats setup but it does have 2 bucket seats. Fishing in around 38 feet of water and 5 feet off the bottom. Got my limit on Saturday and the wife and I pulled 16 on Sunday. Fresh fish tacos for the next couple of days.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Fishing for Crappies has been pretty good for nice eater size fish. 10 to 12” fish. Should have left the seats setup but it does have 2 bucket seats. Fishing in around 38 feet of water and 5 feet off the bottom. Got my limit on Saturday and the wife and I pulled 16 on Sunday. Fresh fish tacos for the next couple of days.

Idk much about ice fishing, but that looks like a really nice setup!!! I do know Yamaha makes a great four wheeler & fried crappie are delicious!!!

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My heater would not fire on Saturday due to ice inside the threads. My holes never even iced up and the temp was 26 degrees. Body heat kept it warm enough. Good 12" of ice so if we don't get much snow this week I should be able to drive the 4Runner out by next weekend.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Fishing will be on hold for a bit. 12” of heavy snow will screw up the lakes and now some arctic cold. Low was 8 below this morning.

You guys get the same wet heavy ass heart attack snow we got down here in the cities?

Stupid Tapatalk