What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like that.
You pressed it after wrapping it, I assume?
No, I press it overnight in the binder. The next day it holds it's shape and then put on the wrapper. I like it to have a soft edge. If you want a sharper edge put it back in the mold and press it for as long as you want.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Someone want a presser? I scored this one...

closes with this nifty latch, so's you don't even need a weight...

I dunno how many it holds (don't have the press here in front of me. )

At the time I bought all these Frutiger items, I had some lame idea of selling them off for what I had in them plus postage, & so break even. Ever since then, I've been having fun giving them away, at such a rate that this is about the only thing left other than the salesman's sample boxes. So if you have an ambition to press your cigars, here's your chance. Ping me your addy. I can measure the thing tonight, if you need. I'm not apt to press a gar cause I like to roll them in my mouth.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_8292.JPGIMG_8291.JPG

Been goin at it hard already today.

I also made some bands the other to keep them organized as this adventure goes on. At first i didn't see any reason to use bands at all but as I keep seeing new blends and stuff I want to try I think that may be a way to keep track of what I'm doin as this goes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 100288View attachment 100289

Been goin at it hard already today.

I also made some bands the other to keep them organized as this adventure goes on. At first i didn't see any reason to use bands at all but as I keep seeing new blends and stuff I want to try I think that may be a way to keep track of what I'm doin as this goes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I give mine a code, write it on a band, and log them into a spreadsheet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk