What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How you like that Silver River? I got that from the Tobacco Butcher in Kentucky. Came to me raw last year. Been holding onto it, letting it age. Easy stuff to work with. I think the flavor has great potential.

sent from my Idon'tgivearat'sass using whydoIneedtoknowthis
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I love it. I emailed him to get more because it is so stretchy it was easy for me to work with without tearing seemed to roll so tight. It smoked great too. That was the nub I smoked day one as a tester and damn it was good. I gotta get some more from him.

How do you think I'm doin so far. I know it's not up to par with you but dad gum I am lovin it! Determined to get this down to a science like you brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How do you think I'm doin so far. I know it's not up to par with you but dad gum I am lovin it! Determined to get this down to a science like you brother.
Shoot don't ask me. We are each of us our own worst critic and I'm no different. I look at MarcL and Bliss, they make mine look like dog rockets.

Now comes the hard part: You gotta stock up on leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]

Sent from my whywouldyouthinkIgiveashit using whydoyoukeeptellingmethis

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent from my whydoistillhaveaflipphone using whatstheTapatalk in the ijustwanttocutitoutzone[/QUOTE]

I didn't know it was doing that stupid crap. I hope it stops if I click the thing below this

I only downloaded this thing to start talking on the cigar rolling page. I'm not really a Facebook or social media whatever guy.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sent from my whydoistillhaveaflipphone using whatstheTapatalk in the ijustwanttocutitoutzone

I didn't know it was doing that stupid crap. I hope it stops if I click the thing below this

I only downloaded this thing to start talking on the cigar rolling page. I'm not really a Facebook or social media whatever guy.
Derek, don't take this personally. I believe it was not directed at you brother. Some of us get creative in our Tapatalk signatures, that's all.
I believe @webmost signature sarcasm was directed at Tapatalk so again, please don't think it was directed at you.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Derek, don't take this personally. I believe it was not directed at you brother. Some of us get creative in our Tapatalk signatures, that's all.
Yeah that Tapatalk default footer is really annoying. There is no way to permanently turn it off, which is badly designed software. I gave up after my fifth post with it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe @webmost signature sarcasm was directed at Tapatalk so again, please don't think it was directed at you.
Hahah thanks brother I felt stupid I didn't even know I was doing that. I am kind of a Luddite but bein obsessed with rolling I'm just jumpin all in

And @webmost I did finally order some leaf
I got some Honduran seco and ct shade based on you and bliss's recommendations and I also got that medium combo
I was gonna get some from Larry the butcher but he hasn't responded since our last conversation for ordering
I really liked that silver river (anything else of his stuff you like?)

Last edited: