What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's a personal thing and depends on how you store your cigars/leaf.
I don't mind taking the extra steps just for precaution. But I will also be keeping all the leaf and rolled cigars sealed and separate from my commercial sticks, all of which are in air tight tupperdors. I store all my tobacco at 64 degress year round in the basement as another added level of protection.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What are the best methods for storing the leaves? I've seen a few different opinions on storage, but was wondering what y'all do. I've also seen talk about dry storing the leaves but i'm not 100% on what they mean. I'm guessing they store them without humidification?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
What are the best methods for storing the leaves? I've seen a few different opinions on storage, but was wondering what y'all do. I've also seen talk about dry storing the leaves but i'm not 100% on what they mean. I'm guessing they store them without humidification?
I keep dry in sealed bags unless I am prepping to roll. All my bags of leaf are in a spare cooler. May not be perfect or the best, but it's what works for me.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I keep dry in sealed bags unless I am prepping to roll. All my bags of leaf are in a spare cooler. May not be perfect or the best, but it's what works for me.
When prepping for rolling, do you just lightly spray the leaves to get a little moisture back in them? That's what I've seen for the most part from all the videos I can find.