What's new

Another Chef trip to the other side (Asia)

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Alright, shouldn't it be about lunch time there? What's on the menu today? The food all looks phenomenal. Thanks for sharing all the awesome picks. Makes me miss hitting all those ports.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Last night in Hong Kong. Humid as shit here...

Dinner was goose and some squid and some egg/shrimp mix

Then hit the IFC building which I believe was in the dark knight

My picture sucks but it's Google ready

Went to the Bose store to get something but they were sold out here. Wanted sine noise cancellation for flight home but Whatevs

Then headed to central to hit the cigar emporium ship in causeway bay.

Pictures don't do justice but I'll say, the sheer volume of people here is astounding. The magnitude of this city is inconceivable unless you are standing in it. Mass transit so well engineered to move thousands of people nonstop. It's freak like foresight they must have had. Absolutely brilliant

Got some sticks

Now sitting in my room burning one

Home stretch. Flight leaves at 1245pm tomorrow and I can't wait! I'm beat lol

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Work or vacation?
I was in Thailand in November what a great country. Bangkok, Chiangmai, Phuket. As mentioned earlier, sexual slavery to make ends meet is rampant. Not my cup of tea, but I won't judge either.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
As always, thank you for sharing your journey! I love the pics and seeing all the different food, although I prefer my meals to no longer have heads I am open to try most anything at least once. Here's hoping for a fast and safe trip home to your family. I would have a hard time being away from my wife and kids like that, at least technology lets you see and talk to them.