What's new

Another proposition for y'all home-rollin' botls

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Here is the one I created for the one and only cigar I ever rolled. Was planning on pursuing it but there were too many hurdles getting whole leaf tobacco down under as it's illegal here.

If I pursued it, they all would have been "Munted Cigars".
@BrewinHooligan still appreciated the learning curb even though I didn't follow through!
This label was sorta dedicated to the dude who pushed me down the slope and played on the whole "Teacher / Apprentice" theme.

La Habilitador = which translates to "The Enabler"

upload_2016-12-9_7-48-57.png

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok going to try this again. Made for @kamaangir

Wish I could see a picture of this wrapped around a stick he made, but apparently he's done with me now lol. I like the design.
Dig it. Another great job. Seems like your "top" side is on the wrong side here, though, in terms of the usual direction of label wrapping. The left wing is usually the long one, which gets covered up by the right wing.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Dig it. Another great job. Seems like your "top" side is on the wrong side here, though, in terms of the usual direction of label wrapping. The left wing is usually the long one, which gets covered up by the right wing.
Oh, I did not know that. Good to know. I did the same thing on Hoppy's label, too. (@Hopduro I can easily remedy that and will send you a new print file tonight) And thanks for saying you like it.(y) I dig your style too, man.

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I guess that @kamaangir doesn't want to show off a stick with his label, so I'll just show you guys the label itself.

Oh, I did not know that. Good to know. I did the same thing on Hoppy's label, too. (@Hopduro I can easily remedy that and will send you a new print file tonight) And thanks for saying you like it.(y) I dig your style too, man.
Hmmmmm didn't even notice that!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
By all means continue on as danger-seeking rebels. But if you find you no longer have any traction because your fingertips no longer have a ridge to rest on and you keep dropping your primo cigars into the rain-filled mud-streaked gutter or into the deep shag of your nice mid-century Modern rug, hence burning down your shit, don't look to me for answers. I already gave'em. :headphone::cigar:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
By all means continue on as danger-seeking rebels. But if you find you no longer have any traction because your fingertips no longer have a ridge to rest on and you keep dropping your primo cigars into the rain-filled mud-streaked gutter or into the deep shag of your nice mid-century Modern rug, hence burning down your shit, don't look to me for answers. I already gave'em. :headphone::cigar:
So you're saying, in essence, that I've been making left-handed cigar labels?