What's new

Another proposition for y'all home-rollin' botls

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have a design in mind, if you have the time and would like to help, shoot me a PM!
Ok guys. Let's see your sticks with the labels on em! @memphsdad you're a real jerk, you know it? I made one, simple little faux-davidoff band for him and look what he does to me! I think the damage from this may have spread to my neighbor's mailbox!

Every one of those is a cherry, both the sticks and the brands. Oh man, where do i start? Thank you so much, my brother!

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

This band turned out sick! Now unfortunately the tail we were trying to fit in here is a nightmare to cut.... so i skipped it and refuse to show the massacre!

Also, i think my printer is too shitty to show the coffee bean water mark.

But this is really cool! Thank you brother!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

This band turned out sick! Now unfortunately the tail we were trying to fit in here is a nightmare to cut.... so i skipped it and refuse to show the massacre!

Also, i think my printer is too shitty to show the coffee bean water mark.

But this is really cool! Thank you brother!

I can easily darken the watermark, I'll send you a new file when I'm done smoking. Now: is that the exact version you want? Not the black-outlined wings or the alternate version hopduro? Anything else need adjusting? Size is right? I'm glad you like it!

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Ok guys. Let's see your sticks with the labels on em! @memphsdad you're a real jerk, you know it? I made one, simple little faux-davidoff band for him and look what he does to me! I think the damage from this may have spread to my neighbor's mailbox!

Every one of those is a cherry, both the sticks and the brands. Oh man, where do i start? Thank you so much, my brother!
Enjoy bro

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I can easily darken the watermark, I'll send you a new file when I'm done smoking. Now: is that the exact version you want? Not the black-outlined wings or the alternate version hopduro? Anything else need adjusting? Size is right? I'm glad you like it!
I think i like the black outline and tail-less. These are awesome!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Damn these look good!

Hot damn! Mighty fine looking sticks, too! Now we gotta get the other two blends dressed up for the party!

In addition, there are a couple other brothers who have some labels you can show! If you don't have a picture of a stick, i will just show a picture of the design here, if you don't object. Is that cool, @memphsdad and @kamaangir?

Last edited:

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Hot damn! Mighty fine looking sticks, too! Now we gotta get the other two blends dressed up for the party!

In addition, there are a couple other brothers who have some labels you can show! If you don't have a picture of a stick, i will just show a of the design here, if you don't object. Is that cool, @memphsdad and @kamaangir?
Hey brother using this label for a little something special, can we wait until after the holidays?