What's new

Any Interest In A Cigar Pool? *WINNER SELECTED*

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I edited the final payout to be 95 cigars total as the winner most likely won't send himself cigars.
HAHA I was actually just sitting here studying for my finance final and obviously cigars are on my mind and I realized the winner won't be paying out too!

On a side note Wade are CC's eligible or no?

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
HAHA I was actually just sitting here studying for my finance final and obviously cigars are on my mind and I realized the winner won't be paying out too!

On a side note Wade are CC's eligible or no?
Well as stated earlier, I never claimed to be smart or a mathematician! Yeah, CC's are fine, long as they're not dog rocket CC's.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh my god, I just realized that nobody here is any good at math, so whoever wins will pretty much never have to buy a cigar again.

Sign up faster, y'all! I can't wait to hear how many sticks end up flying because of this pool.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well, when it comes to adult time.. Momma does if you know what I mean.. lol... She told me that she is reporting me to someone if I get more boxes of cigars from you guys.. lol.. I'm gunna push it.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Well, when it comes to adult time.. Momma does if you know what I mean.. lol... She told me that she is reporting me to someone if I get more boxes of cigars from you guys.. lol.. I'm gunna push it.
He He He!

I got it so good, Linda doesn't mine one iota if I buy more cigars. As long as we feed the kids, make the house payment, put some money in the bank, I'm good to keep buying. Not really sure what she's saving all this up for, but I know it'll bite me in the ass one day! :eyequiver

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Still need 11 more players. Remember guys, this is a ONE TIME POOL, not like the old lotterys that some of you have a bad taste in your mouth about. C'mon fellas, let's give this a try!!!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Just another bump, hell if we get one more we can do this with 10 people. The payout would be half, but your chance of winning would be double! Anyone want to be the last one in?