What's new

Any Interest In A Cigar Pool? *WINNER SELECTED*

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will you let a newbe in?? If so I will play. What better way to get to know you guys than to smoke your cigars.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Will you let a newbe in?? If so I will play. What better way to get to know you guys than to smoke your cigars.
RMac, have you read the rules of the pool and understand them? You're comfortable in knowing what "premium" cigars are and have those in your stash to pass along if you lose?

If the rules are OK with you and the rest of the participants are fine with it, then so am I.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm another newb that's interested and I do understand the rules/have the stash. I also understand that I would be the 11th person in, so if that's a problem, I won't be hurt (too much) if I need to be excluded to make it simple and even.:sadcry:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
V-
I accept the rules and wont disappoint. I'll be smoking yours anyway. If it is cool with the others I will play.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
PM sent to all current participants to see if you don't mind letting a couple noobs in, martini76 & RMac5.

This would bring us to 11 total, we could start the pool with a payout of 50 premiums to the winner.

LMK

Wade

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Wade, I'll tell ya what. If you need 1 or 2 guys right before you do this, let me know. I will go in.
oh it looks like you are full,

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I don't see a reason that we can't do this 11-13 players, that's just more smokes for me when I win. Let's get the 2 noobs, greg and Kelly and we have 13. Let's set a date and I'll PM all of you my addy so you can ship my smokes. :razz:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
OK, looks like we're going to get this under way. We ended up with 12 participants, which is fine, so in the end, the winner will get 55 premium cigars. At least my definition of "premium" would be cigars in the $8 and up range, Opus, Padron Anniv, Anejo, Graycliff, VSG's, Tatuaje, CC's that fall in that range and so forth. I don't know if any of us consider RP, CAO and the like premium.

I'll get a PM to all the contestants today with their two numbers, and a PM to another board member with the list of numbers and participants as well. Then I'll contact a separate member to choose a number and we'll make this thing official. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Wade