What's new

Any metal/hardcore/metalcore/punk guys out there?

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
If you like chick metal, a newer band called In This Moment (chick singer) has an awesome song called Whore. One of my more recent favorite songs.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Back in the day Sister Machine gun was hawt!!!;) Who knew that electrical tape made an outfit? No love for Kitty?
Kittie was a Canadian chick metal band iirc. They did an awesome cover of Pink Floyd's Run Like Hell.
I love that cover. Took a bunch of 14 year olds, threw some instruments at them and taught them how to play sort of. Have the scariest looking one gargle with broken glass and cut them loose = awesome cover

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
If you like chick metal, a newer band called In This Moment (chick singer) has an awesome song called Whore. One of my more recent favorite songs.
Don't get me wrong I can dig chick metal. I was a big fan of kittie's first two records. Cynic had a chick fill in for them for a few dates in '94 during their Urobric Forms tour with Cannibal Corps and she flat out owned it. Caught them at Club Baby Head in Providence and it was an experience non the less.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Any of you guys listen to Electric Wizard? I'm not so keen on what they're doing nowadays, but Dopethrone remains one of my favorite albums of all time.

[video=youtube;V4yCEMjTXv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4yCEMjTXv0[/video]

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yes. Not even worth listing the bands haha. Nevermore, whitechapel, FFDP, Black Flag, Machinehead, Anthrax, Asking Alexandria. Actually all aspects of rock. Mainly because of listening to hours of demos when I had a couple radio shows in high school. Loved it back then.
-broadleaf