What's new

Any Suggestions?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a 40 cup rubbermaid in for a tupador, I'm considering having another one delivered to my house for a in the future 'splash over' tupador now lol. Ok so I'll stick to 5 packs of singles that I like twice with time in between smokes, samplers and singles that I wanna try. I'm not entirely sure about humidors everything I've seen on here leads me to believe that they can be either amazing or a disaster and not much in between.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I still like that fiver of Fighting Cocks I won on cbid. Those were a decent smoke. I'll let you know how the Angel's Anvil is when I smoke it tonight. And I may have a few that I can let you snag if my mail ever gets here.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bro Montana, I got you covered on the B&M when we get back. Bill at the Cigar Box is legit. Listen to these men, they will not lead you astray. Wait on box purchases for now. Buy a couple of each that you want to try like I recommended. That way you will have one extra if you like it and you can revisit it after a while. I agree with Chef on the US Cuban brands. There are too many other great brands that are less if not at the same price point that are way more enjoyable. Rodrigo, Padron xxxx (thousand series, ie, 2000, 3000, etc), Crowned Heads, Illusione, Tatuaje, and anything Pepin would be a great jumping off point.

Oh, and by the way; support a sponsor and go to Famous Smoke. BOTLORG = 15% off. Check out the Monster and usually you'll get your whole order shipped free. Free shipping = more loot to spend on glorious tobacco.
How soon after we get back are we going to be getting together for a night at Cigar Box? I'll bring either Jameson or Johnny.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How soon after we get back are we going to be getting together for a night at Cigar Box? I'll bring either Jameson or Johnny.
Sweeet man ya any sticks you'd like to throw my way would be greatly appreciated and I'll return the favor when possible. Speakng of the above mentioned I dont remember if I told you but I know I told MISCHMAN that I planned on taking ya'll up there for a round of cigars on me, just as my way of saying thank ya'll for introducing me to the world of cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting kinda antsy, I'm a month and a day into being on the site and something I've been looking forward to on here is making a small donation but the market place hasn't opened up yet, not really sure what to do.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I'm still very new but I would recommend trying a few samplers. Made it very easy to try lots of sticks. Don't be scard to buy a few local even if you don't know who there are. The second cigar I ever bought was a oliva series O maduro because I liked the band..... and I still buy one almost every time I go to my B&M.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ok good, I'm not very good at understanding text since you can't hear the inflexion of what people are saying. But ya definitively trying to pick brains especially Chef's but I'm starting to think he might be alittle crazy lol. Jk Chef
A little is not the word to use with him, more like wacked out of his mind crazy. Haha

I'll repeat what the others have said. Don't buy boxes yet. I made that mistake and now have boxes that I don't even pay attention to anymore.

Also, don't waste your money on cheap humidors if you have not yet. You are better of with a tupperdor or cooledor. Save your money for a nice humidor (not China made) when you've realized how big your stash can get. That number in your head, multiply that by a hundred.

Famous Smoke is a kickass site. That's were I buy most of my stash from. And they were the first ones who were willing to sell to me internationally.

As always, enjoy. And don't write off a cigar just because you didn't like it now. Some great cigars were too overwhelming for me at first and didn't pay attention to them until recently.

Cheers
Agreed
  • Tuppers for storage to start off with
  • Famous Smoke shop for most of my purchases
  • Once you know you like something and have had 2 or 3 sticks of the same thing then I would buy a box

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very true bout chef lol, I appreciate everyone's insight and I just placed an order on amazon for a cigar dossier and a cedar cigar tray. I figure the dossier will help me a lot in figuring out my tendencies.