What's new

Any Suggestions?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LMAO ya this thread took a twist I didn't expect and by time I realized what was happening we were at this point o_O
Beep beep
Oh and I just got an Email from retention, PCS ordered for Europe in 2016!!!! I'm so freaking excited can't wait for my ol Lady to wake up so I can give her the news.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BOTL really is a Brotherhood, I'll admit I was abit skeptical when I first joined after THEMISCHMAN suggested the site to me. Even after I did I wasn't really sure what to say or who to talk to cause everyone seemed pretty close knit. So I figured I'd give it a week or two before I gave up on the site and I started my Vaporizer thread just for a reason to get on here and to actually bring something to the BOTL table. What I didn't expect was to feel like a part of that close knit group so quickly or for the Vaporizer thread to be as popular as it is LMAO, I was for sure that was a faceplant waiting to happen. But I really do feel like a member of BOTL and I can't wait till I get to the point where I can pay forward all the kindness, advise and cigars the same everyone here has done for me.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

Courtesy of yours truly and @Ducttapegonewild NHIE list...that was one cramped SFR...

Also, they lady behind the counter asked me what was inside and if I needed to declare anything...I mustered up my best California surfer dude voice and I just said "Gifts." She looks at me kinda puzzled and says "What kind of gifts?", to which I responded "You know, gifts, that you gift to people, like, during the holidays and stuff. You know, gifts." She just smiled an shook her head and said "Okay, Thank you!".

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0

Courtesy of yours truly and @Ducttapegonewild NHIE list...that was one cramped SFR...

Also, they lady behind the counter asked me what was inside and if I needed to declare anything...I mustered up my best California surfer dude voice and I just said "Gifts." She looks at me kinda puzzled and says "What kind of gifts?", to which I responded "You know, gifts, that you gift to people, like, during the holidays and stuff. You know, gifts." She just smiled an shook her head and said "Okay, Thank you!".
I totally just pictured Spicoli at the post office.