What's new

Any Suggestions?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Courtesy of yours truly and @Ducttapegonewild NHIE list...that was one cramped SFR...

Also, they lady behind the counter asked me what was inside and if I needed to declare anything...I mustered up my best California surfer dude voice and I just said "Gifts." She looks at me kinda puzzled and says "What kind of gifts?", to which I responded "You know, gifts, that you gift to people, like, during the holidays and stuff. You know, gifts." She just smiled an shook her head and said "Okay, Thank you!".
I claimed cigars like a boss. When she said "how many?" Do you know what I said? Yeah, I forgot lol;)

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
So I wanted to wait until I at least had a palette to speak of, its not refined but I did try alittle home review today for the first time on the Gurkha Crest and ended up scoring it as an 78 (C+) for me. I've already gotten a some great suggestions on what cigars to try and thats why I'll soon be placing an order soon for the Crowned Heads 6 shooter sampler, Arturo Fuente, Padron and Don Pepin. But I'm hoping ya'll cigar veterans might have more suggestions based on what I've liked so far. I've had 6 cigars that stood out so far,

Pueblo Dominicano
My Father Le Bijou
5 Vegas 'A'
Oliva Saison
Man O' War Side Project Little Devil
Diesel Shorty
The my Father is a great place to start.
Seek out other cigars rolled at their factory. I've been very happy with their cigars.

The MOW Little Devil is a great cigar as well. Try the skull crusher and puro authentico.