What's new

Anyone headed to the IPCPR?

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Are any of you brothers headed to the August IPCPR event in New Orleans? If so, any interest in meeting up?
We're 50/50 on going. The last time it was down there, Uncle Bob, the owner of our shop said the humidity was just intolerable. He walked a block down the sidewalk, had to go back to his hotel and shower and change. I'd love to, never been to Norlins, but we're not sure yet.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I wanted to make but my wife made me choose, so i went to Habanos
Good choice.

I heard CAO isn't doing a party this year nor is Rocky. So, the normal parties every night, free cigars is going right down the tubes. Last year in Vegas it got bad, this year is gonna be even worse in that regard.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
"I heard CAO isn't doing a party this year"

The IPCPR show is August 8-12.....

8/13/2009 - New Orleans, LA - CAO "Lady Liberty" Motorcycle Event at Mayan Imports.

CAO has teamed up with Sucker Punch Sally's to create "Lady Liberty," the bobber-style swinger bike inspired by the CAO America brand and adorned with the mantra, “Free To Ride—Free To Smoke.” The bike will tour the United States and ultimately be given away to one lucky winner. Swing by Mayan Imports in New Orleans to enter for a chance to win! For more information, please call (504) 269-9001.

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
For those of you attending IPCPR this year, uncelnino (Dave) will be there with Hal Rubin, the owner of Empire Cigars (formerly known as Capital City Cigars)

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Are any of you brothers headed to the August IPCPR event in New Orleans? If so, any interest in meeting up?
I will be in New Orleans next month. Leaving by motorcycle on 8/16/09 arriving 8/18/09. What is IPCPR. Where is a good B&M that I can get a good smoke and lounge