What's new

Anyone headed to the IPCPR?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I arrive on Saturday afternoon and leave on Thursday morning. I'll be hanging with at least three other guys so call me on my cell anytime and we can have an impromptu smoking session.

Marvin

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
AJ, you are a true friend, thanks for the offer but, to be honest with you, I just can't afford to be making a trip like that right now....not that I don't want to though.

And another true friend, Marvin, offered me a pass, very generous of him I might add, and I sadly had to decline his offer.

Whom ever picked the place to meet on Sunday, great choice in my opinion, that place looks great. A passed out Santa at the bar, that was hilarious!

I hope that everyonee that does attend has a cigartasic time, and maybe, just maybe I can see all you guys next year!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I arrive on Saturday afternoon and leave on Thursday morning. I'll be hanging with at least three other guys so call me on my cell anytime and we can have an impromptu smoking session.

Marvin
....any chance one of those guys might be Pete!

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
AJ, you are a true friend, thanks for the offer but, to be honest with you, I just can't afford to be making a trip like that right one....not that I don't want to though.

And another true friend, Marvin, offered me a pass, very generous of him I might add, and I sadly had to decline his offer.

Whom ever picked the place to meet on Sunday, great choice in my opinion, that place looks great. A passed out Santa at the bar, that was hilarious!

I hope that everyonee that does attend has a cigartasic time, and maybe, just maybe I can see all you guys next year!
Thanks for the kind words Larry. I'm most definitely looking forward to it!!

Always good to get back where you're from.....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm flying in Saturday morning, and flying out Wednesday night. PM me for my phone number, maybe we can hook up for a drink/dinner, etc. I'm also staying at the Ritz with my cigar shop owners, so you can find me there too.