What's new

August Cigar of the Month - E.P. Carrillo 5th Year Anniversary Limitada

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Congrats to SDShark on being voted BoM. Great choice on the CoM. I think most of us should have at least one of these in our humi already. If not, go get one. They're cheap and fantastic.

Oliva Serie V
The lancero is Steve's preference, but he said any vitola is good.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Does the Melanio count?

I did smoke a Goldie lance and I thought it wasn't as good as the #2 on release, but better than the #5 on release. However, I also think it is better than the #2 is currently smoking (not that it's bad, I just like the lancero better for now), but not as good as the #5 is currently smoking. Where will it end up? Only time will tell.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The V is a great cigar. I don't know why, but every time I smoke one I am surprised how good it is. I have a box of them I'm working through but they are never my first choice for some reason. There's always something newer and sexier to smoke, I guess. The double robusto is great....feels good in the hand and burns even and cool.

Nice choice for cotm

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Congrats to Joel (Smoqman) on being voted BoM for July! His choice for CoM is a fantastic cigar that has been recently discontinued (a moment of silence, please) I'll try and get this thread back on track and set the V-Herf for August 29th.

Tatuaje Noella Reserva