What's new

August Cigar of the Month - E.P. Carrillo 5th Year Anniversary Limitada

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
How did I miss this thread. DAMN my B&M just ran out of these.

Ill go with next months then since I doubt Ill find this

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saw the Mode 5 at my local B&M today. Remembered that it was the CoM but didn't pick one up. Seriously concerned that it would knock my newbie backside to the pavement. Yes?

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Saw the Mode 5 at my local B&M today. Remembered that it was the CoM but didn't pick one up. Seriously concerned that it would knock my newbie backside to the pavement. Yes?
I think you would like it just make sure you eat first!

did they by chance have a full box there?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think you would like it just make sure you eat first!

did they by chance have a full box there?
Re-entry on this one. I went back today and bought a single to try when I get my courage up. I also saw a box above, and asked the shop owner - they've apparently got 4 boxes of them.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Just putting a feeler out there...
If I wanted to do the most recent BOTL release, the 2013 Corona as my Cigar of the Month, are there a handful of Brothers that bought boxes that would be willing to trade one out to a few different guys that might not have gotten in on the the buy?
I've bombed out almost a whole box already to newer members, and just picked up another box on the secondary market. So, I know there are some out there, and I'd be willing to trade out a few more myself... Please let me know your thoughts. If we can get 4-6 others that would be willing to help me with supply, then that will be my choice!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i support the sentiment, but i think the intent of this is so that no one of us really really has to hunt. the BotL corona was WELL underproduced, and that pick immediately throws a lot of people into the secondary market, or for them to just chose not to participate.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Sounds good, Sean. That was Geoff's concern as well, so thanks for the insight, gentlemen!
Wasn't sure what kind of numbers we were talking and what kind of participation there has been, as I've botched both months now...
I just haven't been doing this long enough to have picked any favorites (and a good chunk of that time was spent with Gurkhas and ACIDs) but I'll do a little bit of the ol' memory lane and get something put up quickly! Thanks again!