What's new

August Cigar of the Month - E.P. Carrillo 5th Year Anniversary Limitada

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Send 'em to ENV for the troops box. Just because there's a lot of hate for them here doesn't mean someone overseas might not appreciate them more than you'd ever know!
I would have been tickled to have a cigar with the guys when I was over, and I wouldn't have known the difference between a Backwoods and an Opus X Lost City at the time, it would have just been bonding with Brothers on a while different level!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Sounds good, Sean. That was Geoff's concern as well, so thanks for the insight, gentlemen!
Wasn't sure what kind of numbers we were talking and what kind of participation there has been, as I've botched both months now...
I just haven't been doing this long enough to have picked any favorites (and a good chunk of that time was spent with Gurkhas and ACIDs) but I'll do a little bit of the ol' memory lane and get something put up quickly! Thanks again!
no harm no foul. between putting pressure on guys to find them, and putting pressure on guys to open up their stash, it is a little much.

as a for example; i LOVE mu some anejo and opus, BUT for this, i would do either the magR44, the corona viva, or the 7th reserva, as anyone should be easily able to find them, and they are three staples of mine in regular production. something i always keep on hand, or could walk into most any B&M and pick up a couple few extras of. but that's just me.

also, @ whtwtrman, HIT ENV UP for his troop bomb! gurkha, rocky, whatever you just have lying around, someone working hard in far-flung places will gladly enjoy them!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
So, how does the v-herf work?
(Next Friday, the 25th, or the following, May 2nd?)
I was tied up the last two... Kind of have to make this one top priority, but if it's May 2nd, I'm out. That's our one year wedding anniversary.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Great choice! I don't see why next Friday wouldn't work. I'm pretty sure you can find Undercrowns at every B&M in the country by now. Congrats on your Anniversary.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Really quite pissed at myself for not making it to chat last night. Mama got us an advanced access to a Mom-toMom sale at the MN State Fairgrounds, and stayed there longer than planned. (we were able to get in before the general public being expectant first-time parents) Anyway, sorry I missed out, but #familyfirst, right?!
I did try to get on late last night when we finally got home, bud didn't realize the login/password had changed.
Might try to get a ¡Viva! in yet today, and try to join you all in chat in the near future! 😆

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Congrats to shadowcam on being voted BoM! Very well deserved!

Without further ado... The Cigar of the Month: La Palina Goldie Lancero

Last edited:

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

I'm still not finding these available...
Anyone have a lead on getting a box that's NOT marked up around $180-200?!

I really wish I would have just spent the money on the box of those when I had the chance. VERY pissed at myself about that but no biggie. There will always be more releases of other sticks.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0

I'm still not finding these available...
Anyone have a lead on getting a box that's NOT marked up around $180-200?!
tried to get one when I went to Coronas a few weekends ago, but they all sold out at the event.