What's new

Beards unite

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
lucky man lucky man! Im in sales. There isn't a written rule but the management can come down on us. If we would chase any legal we would be black balled from the industry in the area so its just easer to shave

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I walk into a room yesterday

Patient: whoooa look at that beard, that's like a lumberjack or something

Me: thanks, you should've seen it last week before I trimmed

Patient: you can't buy a beard that looks that good

Me: thanks, it's easy I just stopped shaving

Patient: wow..... Oh yeah I think I have the flu

I get varying degrees of this conversation on a daily basis, I think there are a couple kind of men

Bearded

Shaven buy can't grow one

Shaven but can grow it, unable to for certain reasons such as military or office policy

Shaven but can grow it, but have a vagina and decide not too

No offense intended
Is there a mixture of two categories? I'm shaven for the military, but I really struggle to grow a beard when I'm on leave. I just chalk it up to being young, but I know that's a poor excuse.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Keeps me warm in the winter and cool in the summer..... I'm pushing 2 years now
I own a lawn mowing service that stays pretty busy in the summer months and grass tends to be hard to get out of the beard. My whole persona changes. I go from carhartt's and muck boots to cargo shorts tennis shoes and t shirt.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
It's warmer down here in Arkansas than where y'all are but the temp swings make the cold more pronounced. The high tomorrow is low 60s and then low tomorrow night is low 20s...

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Apparently I was beard dreaming last night...
This morning my wife told me she came back to bed after a midnight baby feeding and I muttered something to her in my sleep about "The Santa beards are having cutbacks right now"
She says she answered back, "Well, maybe you should cut yours off and donate to them" and that I responded like a disappointed child, "No-o-o."
(she's been after me to shave for months now)

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
To me, and this may be just me, but cigars and beards go together like peanut butter and jelly. Folks, ya can't have one without the other.
Must just be beards and tobacco in general, because this is how I feel about my pipes as well.
I love the fact that whatever I smoke on the commute to work stays with me showing hints of itself throughout the day. A gift that keeps on giving!