What's new

Beer O da day!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
James(Fitze55) helped me tracked down some beers I have been dying to try. Hope you like what I have planned for your end of the trade :devil:

edit: Just realized I posted this in BOTD and not Purchases. To make it legit I just packed a Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA and a Bear Republic Black Racer IPA for tonight.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Nick -

Backwoods? I thought for sure founders imperial stout was packed up? I know you love imperials and was trying to send that style (with the exception of the 120). Let me dig around for a small box and I'll try to get it out to you soon.

Love seeing the local South Carolina Westbrook out on the West Coast!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Nick -

Backwoods? I thought for sure founders imperial stout was packed up? I know you love imperials and was trying to send that style (with the exception of the 120). Let me dig around for a small box and I'll try to get it out to you soon.

Love seeing the local South Carolina Westbrook out on the West Coast!
It's really weird seeing anything Westbrook, Founder's, Terrapin, Bell's, etc here in Washington. Unless we have it mailed in or carried back from a different state, locals will never get to see a bottle here. Your sampler will be the first time I have tried anything from those 4 brewers. The Backwoods Bastard was another one I have wanted to try and is helping knock off items on the BA 250top/100pop lists :thumbsup:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Test run on the new glass.
What is your consensus on the glass? My local bottle shop just got them in(SN version only) and have been contemplating picking up a proper IPA glass.
To be honest I would like it to be thicker. (as a few others have stated the same)
But I think it really brings out the aroma and flavor of the beers! Maybe it's just me but it seems to really bring them out!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Haha, I have had that opener for a long time. An ex's parents gave me a bud holiday set thing.

Pretty good beer not sure if I can have more then one a night though.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Pretty good beer not sure if I can have more then one a night though.
Every Imperial Stout I have had from Southern Tier (Creme Brulee, Pumpking, etc.) I had as the only beer for that night. Strong powerhouses at 10% but flavors I have not seen as prominent by any other brewer.