What's new

Beer O da day!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It is the same glass as the Zombie is poured in.

http://www.dogfish.com/store/glassware/dogfish-ipa-glass.htm
So how'd the glass work out? I drink a LOT of ipa. If the glass makes a difference ill order a couple.
I actually do not own one but keep hearing fantastic things about them. It drastically improves the amount of aroma the nose can pick up from the IPA and results in a better drinking experience. Just be careful with them, multiple people's biggest gripe is the thin glass it is made of.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Drinking some of my favorite beer. Victory Headwaters Pale Ale. Its not just a fave because I work there, I've been a fan of this beer for quite some time. Working there just makes it a little bit better. I swear I drink other beer than Victory but lately I've had little reason to drink other beer besides my homebrews.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Drinking some of my favorite beer. Victory Headwaters Pale Ale. Its not just a fave because I work there, I've been a fan of this beer for quite some time. Working there just makes it a little bit better. I swear I drink other beer than Victory but lately I've had little reason to drink other beer besides my homebrews.
If I was getting a free sixtel a week I would be drinking a hell of a lot of Victory beer too :bottle:

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It's only two a month I don't drink that much! lol
I am still jealous beyond belief! I went down to my local brewery today to get some stuff to send to a brother here and talked to them about being their new cook. Looks like my resume needs to get printed off again :computer:

It was a sunny afternoon today I had:
Airways Brewing Hop X121 Pale Ale
Duo Brewing Poles Appart Milk Stout
Diamond Knot Possession Porter
Tieton Cider Works Cherry Cider

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Is it too smokey? I only ask because there's a old type of beer from Poland called Grodziskie and it's made with 100% oak smoked wheat malt. I actually brewed one up and it's smokey but its not an ashtray more bacony/hammy if you ask me. Reminded me of the flavor you get from Scherlenkerla Oak Smoke Dopplebock. That's possibly the best smoked beer I've drank to date.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Is it too smokey? I only ask because there's a old type of beer from Poland called Grodziskie and it's made with 100% oak smoked wheat malt. I actually brewed one up and it's smokey but its not an ashtray more bacony/hammy if you ask me. Reminded me of the flavor you get from Scherlenkerla Oak Smoke Dopplebock. That's possibly the best smoked beer I've drank to date.
Wet campfire is the best I got. I drank it without any food. The base beer is solid though.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Mehhhh

Solid

On the fence with this

Great... Really good.

It's a lager.... WTF?

I likes...

Thahhhh Bomb!

I liked this a lot.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Today in beers..

Not too bad at all. Just enough hops to keep it interesting. This may be a contender to go to the track with me in 2 weeks (Indy 500)

Another favorite IPA

Not too bad...