What's new

Beer O da day!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Enjoying a Southern Tier "Oat" Oatmeal Stout, smoking a Tatuaje "Anarchy while watching my Washington Caps lead the Carolina Hurricanes thru 2 periods!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
1st 6'er of the Sierra Nevada Celebration gone......and it was as good as I remember.

Just picked up 2 more 6'ers tonight for $6.88 a piece.....and drinking another now. You hop lovers that have access to this stuff.....don't think there's a better deal out there right now. Although I do believe they were on sale, but still are normally around $8 per 6 pack.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Just popped the cork on a bottle of Boulevard Harvest Dance Wheat Wine. Pretty d-a-m-n tasty and a great way to wind down after the work week.

Dan

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
The first beer I opened was a Dale's Pale Ale. I knew something was wrong when I smelled it and then I tasted the beer. It had that offensive oxidized American hops flavor mixed with buttered popcorn. Then I looked at the bottom of the can it was canned on April 8th this year. Any hoppy beers that go 8 months before drinking are going to taste like poopy....

Then I opened a Brewdog Hardcore IPA. This beer is fresh and hoppy. It's not as aromatic as some IPAs but it's acceptable.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Fort Collins Brewery "Double Chocolate Stout" and a "Pre-Release" MUWAT while watching House.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I had the last of my homebrew belgian witbiers when I came home. It held up nicely considering I brewed in in summer sometime. It's probably still more fresh at this point than most Belgian import witbiers we get in the USA.

Now I'm drinking a Schlenkerla Oak Smoke Doppelbock. Very tasty beer, even more so than their normal beech smoked beers.