What's new

Beer O da day!

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have heard mixed things on the Mango Magnifico. Sucks to hear it was a drain pour, but no sense drinking something that tastes like shit when you have so much good stuff available.
Exactly, I knew there were things in the fridge I would actually enjoy. It was a great idea for a beer but the mango was medicine type flavor and there was absolutely no heat or spice flavor at all. Maybe I'm a snob idk

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Nice, I have one of these in my fridge. How was it? Can you buy this in stores where you are?
Some of them. I can't get some of the stuff that's only released in Nashville but some of it is distributed here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey Chris! How come you didn't tell me that last week was LI Craft Beer Week?
WHAT!? Just looking back now, I missed it too.....UGH! I missed out on a tap takeover tonight in Patchogue with DuClaw Brewing Company at Hoptron Brewtique. My girlfriend just called me before and asked if I was on my way there...I was like it was tonight!? FML. BUT they're FINALLY (and slowly) getting distributed here on the island. I'm going to have a fridge full of their "Sweet Baby Jesus" beer soon enough lol. Glad I don't have to get my friend to mule some for me from dirty Jersey.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
WHAT!? Just looking back now, I missed it too.....UGH! I missed out on a tap takeover tonight in Patchogue with DuClaw Brewing Company at Hoptron Brewtique. My girlfriend just called me before and asked if I was on my way there...I was like it was tonight!? FML. BUT they're FINALLY (and slowly) getting distributed here on the island. I'm going to have a fridge full of their "Sweet Baby Jesus" beer soon enough lol. Glad I don't have to get my friend to mule some for me from dirty Jersey.
I signed up for their e-mail updates so I won't miss it next year. I don't think I've had the Sweet Baby Jesus beer. Might have to take a trip to the NJ side of bridge I'm on.