What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I signed up for their e-mail updates so I won't miss it next year. I don't think I've had the Sweet Baby Jesus beer. Might have to take a trip to the NJ side of bridge I'm on.
I found some locally in 6-packs and I have a little stock from when my buddy went to Jersey. I'll just have to come hang out one day ;)
It's a chocolate peanut butter porter.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Picked up a couple of Devil's Backbone Brewing Company I have never had

Just tried the Catty Wompus last night as well. Pretty good. Not as hoppy as the Flying Dog Version, Raging Bitch. DB is not far from where I grew up so I pick some of there stuff up from time to time. Same with Star Hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Bought this over the weekend. Works great with porters and stouts. Tried it with some ales, tastes great as well. But really does enhance porters ans stouts to a higher level.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Ian, I'm going through most of the box you sent me today. This saison is world class. I have yet to have a disappointing beer from modern times.
They make some good stuff. I prefer all their versions of the stout. They have a tasting room 1 mile from my apartment and all the small batch examples of the black house are always on draft.

That grazias and the coffee grazias are very good cream ales from Hess.