What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Old Rasputin Barrel Aged.

Very very good.

I know this is the first rasputin barrel aged release available outside the brewpub etc and its very limited, special. BUT 19.99 for 500ml is a little hard.

Lots of other great barrel aged beers out their for much less. Glad I tried it and have another bottle to revisit down the road. Maybe 14.99 a bottle would make it much more appealing.

Anyone else try this one?

Attachments

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Bells Brewery - Third Coast Beer... Truth be known I thought I was picking up the old ale. This is a nice lighter beer. Could definitely go through 6-12 in the summer.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Found out the hard way why aging a hoppy beer doesn't always work. Having a lagunitas undercover investigation shut down. Normally love this beer but the time has had the hops fade and leave a kinda sweet mess. Oh well almost st patty's day again and can get more fresh stuff

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
This is torture...

I've for some reason agreed to only drink beers on the weekend now, in hopes to lose some lbs. This was my wifes plan damn it.

And all youz bastids are drinking some pretty damn nice brews tonite! (Zombie Dust, Ten Fidy, Hop Slam....oh MY!!!!)....

Edit: Where is all this Zombie Dust coming from by the way? Seems like every other day someone's drinking some of this HTF beer!!

BeerAdvocate

BeerHunter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Boulevard Brewing - Sixth Glass... What an awesome representation of a quadrupel ale!

If you can find it, try BLVD BBQ (Bourbon Barrel Quad). Its Sixth Glass but aged in oak bourbon barrels and on cherries!!
Its nice to see BLVD make it around the US more. Enjoy!

*Also try BLVD Tank 7 Saison

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Made it home today to find a box of beer at the door. Don’t you love when that happens
A growler of Eschaton aged in Pinot noir barrel. Can I get a yummy Amen.
Along with a wake and bake , a moo hoo and a lovely snifter from Wild Heaven. What a wonderful way to start a weekend

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
More of the same for tonight... I got a couple fresh 6 packs. Ya can't age them, so might as well plow through them.

Bell's Brewery - Hopslam