What's new

Beer O da day!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Deschutes Jubel Ale. Been a while since ive had this, skipped it last year as I recall...and almost bought a case at Costco over the weekend. Thought I'd better try a 6'er first, and drinking the 1st from the 6 pack tonight. More malt than hop, but with a very nice balance and very drinkable. Has a nice mild cherry/berry fruit finish mixed with some spice. Id probably deem this case-worthy and not have a problem finishing it off before Xmas.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
This stuff gets great with a couple/few years on it. Amazing to behold!

Joe
Joe-

Curious about this if you could share more. Can I just keep some down in my cool basement stored standing up like I do with my bourbon or does something else need to be done to store it for a while?

Best regards, tony

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
This stuff gets great with a couple/few years on it. Amazing to behold!

Joe
Huh? What does an IPA with a few years on it taste like? I assume cardboard with very little to make it something I want to drink. Granted I've only had IPAs at 6-7 months old, and I thought they were horrible. Is there a sweet spot past a year long?

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Just popped and sipped a first for me; a Brooklyn Black Ops, so far REALLY good. Hitting the spot after a hectic workday:smile:. Big thanks to my friend who helped take this one off my wishlist!

Decided to add a Black Chocolate Stout to the line up to see if there were any similarities. The Anejo I'm smoking goes well with both.

Last edited: